SAU Community

*** Enkei 17' Rims + R Compound Tyres + Gfb Adjustable Bov***

Guys

I have a few things for sale.

1. Dunlop Direzza 03G R compound tyres for sale - 70-80% tread left - 235/45/17

$500 (these are nearly 2k new!)

2. Enkei rims - superlight weight 17x8 +35, 17x9 +35 with used RE55 SR2 R compound tyres (these have another track day in them or 2)

$1100

3. GFB adjustable (between full plumb back and full atmosphere)BOV

$250 ($700 new)

Located in Sydney.

Phone: 0407 766 805.

James

PICS: http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...p;#entry5674436

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Did you get this sorted out? I'd be interested to hear what you think of this brake upgrade, I'm currently looking for a new setup. With the Yen on it's knees I'm tempted by an Endless kit at the moment.
    • Yeah you can pick them up for $1000 now, good condition road going ones for $3000. They handle OK for a FWD and the power to weight ratio's not too bad. Great little nugget to get into racing, and shitbox rallying etc.
    • back when I had my Ceffy (auto RB20DET) I remember the wiring being a mashup of R31 GTSR and S13, and not really R32. It all made sense when I realised the Ceffy started production in 88 and the Skyline in 89.   We ended up hand tracing a lot of it while trying to add an alarm/immobiliser etc.
    • wao, this page is good https://v8roadsters.com/product-category/engine-conversions/engine-conversion-lsx/engine-conversion-lsx-nab/
    • No worries.  I have a set of Zeals to get me through for the moment but would definitely be interested in a full set of Bilsteins. Are you doing race support these days? I drove past the Bend when I picked up the 260 rs but never driven the course. How does it compare to SMSP? I'll be at SMSP tomorrow afternoon and on the 26th of June in the morning. I'll be in a very loud (straight through exhaust and straight cut gears) silver R35 GTR. Cheers, Andrew