SAU Community

2004 V35 Window Motor - Where To Get One

Hello guys,

though i will get luck by simply cleaning the window motor, so i took it apart and well after cleaning it ... still very temperamental.

Now i want to replace it... where do i get one...

I found this one on ebay US for around $280... see link below

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...tem=#vi-content

what are the other places to get it from, anyone can recommend a Nissan dealer in this side of brisbane to call and ask for a price

also what is the Part number to ask for............ ? and i hear price vary widely from dealer to dealer... so if anyone can recommend a place would be great....

Thank you in advance

I followed the below video for door trim removal and it was very easy to do, specially when you have someone to share the load....

http://infinitihelp.com/diy/gcoupe/project...t_procedure.htm

kushil,

give me a bell and I'll get you one. should work out a bit cheaper than the above quote.

Thanks Chris

I order it from US for $245, since it's weekend drive delivery time is not such a big issue

I see your a lot closer to get to now with the new workshop, so this is the place to find you now ??..

Hate these nagging issue in the V with electrics and electronics

i got the speaker issue, but was fixed by Mr Rogers along with the iPod integration, i also put in an earthing kit as well and has made a difference

The Window issue i though i could manager my self as the removal / Fitting steps are not that hard

i need to get my head around the re-setting of Window motor to let it "KNOW" where to stop when closing the window.... !!!

Thanks Chris

I order it from US for $245, since it's weekend drive delivery time is not such a big issue

I see your a lot closer to get to now with the new workshop, so this is the place to find you now ??..

yep. here 5 1/2 days a week and its 3 times the size of the old place.

Just though i would give an update

got the motor from River Side Infinity

Fixed it and works NIcely

I had some trouble with MOTOR RESET, function... but after a bit of fiddling with Motor Reset black nob , is working all good now

do you need the regulator as well when replacing motor? or are the two doesn't have to be related?

The whole assembly comes with it Rionto, not just the motor

dont know if you can just buy the motor to be honest

I would thought so they can be bought separately....

Especially looking at that scanned receipt, the regulator comes ex. Japan, and the motor assembly comes ex. WA...

LOL...

needs a lot of very large ID-4 style UFOs to ship a one-piece assembly that spans from Perth to Tokyo...