Princess Kellie Cruise

DIOR 33

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done to everyone who came. Sure brought back some good memories all the lines heading down the road. Big thanks to everyone behaving properly. Shame the fog and road works slowed everyone down but still a good night.

The 34 vspec and the 33R sure looked and sounded awesome :P

Cruise went great, nice to meet some of you guys. That tunnel part was funny lol.

Kein bro wtf is the go with your exhaust? You running a fake screamer or thick exhaust leak?

i got some pics, they aint that flash still getting use to the camera but, here they are anyways

Probably should invest in a tripod, then the photos would have been really good. Not bad regardless.

Kein bro wtf is the go with your exhaust? You running a fake screamer or thick exhaust leak?

I thought it was a leak....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Heres a quick video I've made up.

Windows Live Movie Maker is junk to work with, atleast the original in previous versions of windows can have add-ons to do more stuff with the videos and WLMM doesnt seem to handle AVCHD(high def) video formats too well freezes up the browser here and there and puts in parts of the video that I've cut but plays that section from the beginning which its not suppose to do and so on.

I thought it was a leak....

Heres a quick video I've made up.

Windows Live Movie Maker is junk to work with, atleast the original in previous versions of windows can have add-ons to do more stuff with the videos and WLMM doesnt seem to handle AVCHD(high def) video formats too well freezes up the browser here and there and puts in parts of the video that I've cut but plays that section from the beginning which its not suppose to do and so on.

F**K thats good Vu!!!

:blush:

Was a good cruise for as long as I was there :blush: had to bail at Coles, but was sweet to see all the cars out, especially the r34gtr :-O very nice.

Cheers Kellie for organising. Maybe next time I'll be able to hang around for the whole cruise and meet a few more of you.

sorry i couldnt make it guys.....good to hear/see that the cruise went well....might be able to come out to the next one :thumbsup: