SAU Community

Thinking Of Selling

techst

Yeh +1 for manual conversion. I wouldn't sell it in the current market, you might as well give it away. Convert it to manual, then sell for bucket loads when the market goes back up :)

This is the used car market............... not shares or property

Spending 4k to convert it to a manual and hope to sell it for 20k?

doubtful as factory manual turbo coupes are around 20k these days

This is the used car market............... not shares or property

Spending 4k to convert it to a manual and hope to sell it for 20k?

doubtful as factory manual turbo coupes are around 20k these days

Lol i wasn't being serious, i didn't say it would add ten thousand dollars value to the car. But he could at least enjoy the manual car while he owns it, and then if he decides he still wants to sell it then it has the added value of being a manual turbo sedan, something that is quite rare. I know some people that would be willing to pay 15k for a manual 34 GTT no matter how stock it is. Might not increase the value very much, but at least he gets the enjoyment of driving it. And you never know, if you are good at selling things then you can easily sell it for more than it's worth

10k i pick up friday .. cash in hand ready to go :(

Youre kidding right?

a car yard will offer me more than that, 14k minimum

I wouldn't be putting my hopes on getting anything above $13k. Especially so close to its major service!
Given the current market, you'd be lucky to get 12k..
given the price of things like r34s and v35s and evo's in japan at the moment its unlikely that is going to happen

crazy cheap prices , strong au $ = cheap cars

i got a r34 gtt sedan factory manual for 15k. I reckon 12-13k is a realistic price. The car i got has approx 76,000kms.
Youre kidding right?

No im not kidding , every one thinks 12-13 and it needs major service soon so new owner is up for 1k plus anything else that may need doing . ZXY got turbo manual with less ks for 15k ..

No im not kidding , every one thinks 12-13 and it needs major service soon so new owner is up for 1k plus anything else that may need doing . ZXY got turbo manual with less ks for 15k ..

and take away the new 3.5k nismo lmgt4 rims i got with the car and it makes 11.5k =x

10k i pick up friday .. cash in hand ready to go :(

ok, having thought about it i really need it gone, if you could possibly increase to 11500 we can talk?

Youre kidding right?

ok, having thought about it i really need it gone, if you could possibly increase to 11500 we can talk?

What the car yard wont give you 14k min for it now :yes: had your chance im sure you will find some one else to buy it for 10k

im serious mate, really need it gone, willing to accept previous offer of 10k, i apologise for being a dick, wqas just shocked but am now realising current car prices

im serious mate, really need it gone, willing to accept previous offer of 10k, i apologise for being a dick, wqas just shocked but am now realising current car prices

Well i did not offer 10k just for shits and giggles , based it on what they currently selling for and what people have recently purchased . Taken into account it needs major service and possibly more . I have 1 to look at tomorrow so if that falls through i might call you

ok no worries, i can promise you though, other than the major service its near perfect, only reason i decided to sell was because i needed a ute, trust me its a good car and you will be as happy as i was with it, ok well might talk to you soon then.

cheers, chris