SAU Community

180sx For Sale/swap

1992 nissan 180sx for sale. I need a car asap so looking for quick sale. Car has sunroof, Power everything, no a/c but all a/c parts will be provided. The car also have skyline r33 s2 seats as well so very comfortable, colour is gun metal grey. Car also has receipt of things done to it in the last 6 months or so. Has rego till 14th oct 2010. Car just had all spark plugs changed and also has two rust holes on the boot hatch. Overall, the car is straight with no accident history. However it will a bit of fine tunning and a few bit and pieces done in order for it to run at its best. Also, the temp/speedo doesn't work but I don't have have time to fix it. It will also need a smaller battery to fit in the engine bay nicely. Too much money spent on this car but due to uni, work and debts, i am unable to keep it.

Item Condition: USED

Reason for Selling: I'm over turbo car now so looking for something non turbo.

Price : $7000 ONO

Contact Details: 0422106112

Extra Info:

S14 S2 SR20DET Motor (Approx 68000km with SABER FMIC).

S14 brakes and wheels (5 Studs Conversion Already)

Greddy Profec B Boost controller.

3 inch exhaust.

Imobiliser

Turbo Timer

Apexi Intake

I AM IN NEED OF ANOTHER CAR ASAP. Preferrably a japanese car manual and decent looking preferably a Honda with Vtec. Nothing too special just a reliable daily. If you have another you wanna swap with cash my way, please me know and we'll work something out. Cheers

Photos:

http://img23.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0057ut.jpg

Edited by lil_sprinter

• 5 weeks later...