SAU Community

The Garrett Gt30 (external) Range.... $1485.00 Inc Gst Each....

Garrett20logo.jpg

Item(s) available via the group buy: Genuine Garrett GT3582R, GT3076R, GT3071R, GT3082R, Turbos with 12mnth warranty

Required number of buyers: We only need a minimum of 5 people to get this going guys, and your able to pick any of the GT30 range (External Gate only).... to seal a spot in this Group Buy

Current number of buyers:

1. Luke_GTS-T

2. --Redwork--

Buyers who have paid a deposit: None as yet

Price and price conditions: $1485.00 inc GST for any of the GT30 range (External Gate only).... But we need at least 5 people for this price to go ahead

Import considerations: None needed

Insurance considerations: Can be arranged on freight for interstate buyers

Proof of Insurance: As above

Extra Info: Hey guys, we are pleased to be able to do the Garrett GT3582R, GT3076R, GT3071R, GT3082R Turbos with any of the following exhaust housings 0.63, 0.86 or 1.06 A/R for the cheap price of $1485.00 inc GST. Only conditions of this group buy are that we get a minimum of 5 people to go ahead.

Pictures: GT3582R.jpg

Contact Details:

Ph: Mick on 0438860307

Email: [email protected]

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup is available or freight can be arranged for a flat rate of $25 anywhere in Aus.

fair enough mate. is there the option to pay a little more for the internal gate ?

cheers for the reply anyway

We have another Group Buy going for all the Internal Gate models, check it out here and see if your interested

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ga...al-t320157.html

whats the differences with internal and external gates? whats the advantages?

thanks heaps sorry i know it might be a silly question but i would love to know thanks!

In simple terms for you mate the Garrett GT30 Internal Range are run with internal actuators connected onto the turbo itself controlling your boost pressures, whereas the Garrett GT30 External Range need to run an External Wastegate setup which is used on your exhaust manifold..

is there any performance differences? between them?

Yes, External wastegates are commonly used for regulating boost levels more precisely than internal wastegates in high power applications. So it all really depends on your setup/application and what sort of power your looking for, how responsive/ top end power etc...

• 2 weeks later...
i can find someone to buy my 2860-5 setup ill be keen on a pair of the surge slotted 3076s but what is the smallest rear housing option u can get... is it .63 ?

No worries mate, hopfully you can find someone to take the -5's off your hands then we will be up to 3 definates...

And yes 0.63 is the smallest rear housings you can go... Perfect for GTR setup.

hey bud... somewhere aroung 8-900awhp id like to try for 1000 with a FULL methanol tune..

and its a 3 litre aswell so two 3076s would be alright on the lag side... the current setup sees full boost (25psi) at 4200rpm in 3rd gear.. so i think maybe another 1000rpm to spool the 30series twins sounds reasonable..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Latest Posts

• Unfortunately this new build series will come a car too late for you Mark... However, he does do a wicked MX5 build already you can also check out...    
    • Wow, they are some big images! 🤣 That's quite the intake from Stillen!  Theres 3 things you can use a bed for and one of them is laying out car parts. I love it.
    • Hi all, Bit of an odd question but the only OEM washer nozzles I can find readily available are listed as fitting the R33/R34 models. The R32 (shown below) has it's versions sold as a LH and RH piece while the R33/R34 nozzles are sold as a set (part number B8K30-AA000). Has anyone tried using these nozzles on their R32 Skyline hood? Do they fit without issues or with slight shaving, or are they completely incompatible? Visually they look almost exactly the same as the original factory nozzles I have now. They aren't expensive so I can eat the $30 or so that it would cost to try but I figured I'd ask in case someone had tried it already. Thanks!
    • I'm in the market for 370GT.  I live in Canberra and not much available so I'm looking interstate.  Can anyone recommend an inspection service with expert knowledge of Skylines? Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide (Elizabeth area)
    • A million years later, searching for something else I posted, I was reminded of this thread. I eventually bought a new gauge. Put it in using the same probe (which has been installed the whole time stopping the exhaust gas from coming out the hole) and.... normal service has been resumed. The old gauge was definitely broken. /semi-pointless closure.