SAU Community

*help* S-afcii

myr33

I am getting my S-AFCII (A'PEXi Air/fuel controller) installed and I need to know what sort of sensor an R33 GTST (RB25DET) uses. It has on the intstructions two different options of sensor, it says...For Hot Wire/ Flap/ Pressure sensor use white wire and yellow wire or.. For Karman type frequency sensor use Orange and Pink. Then in the manual for after install it tells you that if your car has a Hot Wire sensor, to set the output calculation method. Can someone please help me. Any information I could get would be much appreciated.

Cheers Matt

haha ok long as the installing is done before you drink the 6pack

'this wire goes there, ahh mate thats the cigarette lighter.. oh yeh ofcourse' eheh

nah give you more than that, places charge a bit to put anything into your ecu

I only charged MJ a 6 pack! Couldn't possibly charge ya more mate... Your welcome to bring more if ya like though. :) Me and 2 mates won 20 cartons of Empire the other day so I've got beer out the arsehole ATM...

Alcohol and electronics go hand in hand! 6 pack of heavy, 4 tequila slammers and a soldering iron, aint nothing better :(

I reckon we could propably get around 20kw from your cigarette lighter tho! hehehe

ahahaha thats the way

pitty i cant have some drinks with you :( damn p's

car goes in this wednesday should be done in less than a week, so ill come see you a bit after that, whenever is good for you

ide like to get it in for drag combat! :)

has anyone got theirs tuned that uve installed yet? would be good to see how much it adds to each car.. get enough numbers and work out an average power gain