SAU Community

Tokyo Autosalon 2011

HOSTILE

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can confirm dates for TAS 2011? I know its usually the second or third weekend in Jan and I have been checking their website but nothing yet.

Dates for the past show were released on 20/4 the year previous... have I missed something?

Anyone able to confirm dates??

Cheers.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nick, didn't think so, but just checkin'!! Might run into you and sewid again?

Will be a bunch of us from Adelaide heading over again... just hanging out for dates so we can book/make arrangements.

Thanks Nick, didn't think so, but just checkin'!! Might run into you and sewid again?

Will be a bunch of us from Adelaide heading over again... just hanging out for dates so we can book/make arrangements.

Sounds good, we can tee up a meet a bit closer to the time.

any one planing on doing a tour??? me and my wife are looking into doing a tour with some company to make it easy to get around and see all of the place. any one know of any place that does this tour

Mark, will you be there in Jan?

Yep sure will.

Plan to enjoy my house here in the snow in Japan and have a good snowboard holiday and some fun in Tokyo and Osaka in Jan & Feb and all in all hook up with some friends here and run amuck.

I'm back here in Japan for a month racing and sorting some business stuff out and sussing some new candy bars out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Conveniently, I will be there on my Honeymoon during this time. I've convinced the boss that we should do Tokyo Autosalon on the Sunday :blink:

Is it possible to prepurchase tickets or will I have to just brave the long lines with everyone else?

Conveniently, I will be there on my Honeymoon during this time. I've convinced the boss that we should do Tokyo Autosalon on the Sunday :blink:

Is it possible to prepurchase tickets or will I have to just brave the long lines with everyone else?

You can pre-purchase tickets Ryan, and the queues normally aren't that bad depending on what time you get there.

Nick

Im going with Martin (hostile) and around 12 other ppl from adelaide.

Think its around 12-13days in Tokyo then they are heading off while im going to Osaka by myself. So if anyone wants give me a tour of Osaka that would be awesome. :). Planning to catch up with Streeter while im there to.