SAU Community

Melb R31 Cruise (nigguh got a buspass)

funkymonkey

I WAS in syd at the time of the cruise, only thing was my car was supposed to have been picked u from my spray painter (in VIC) the wed b4 the cruise, BUT as fate would have it the lazy fux0r didn't finish it till after i got back from syd. So we drove up to syd in my mate's pintara, which he wasn't too keen on cruising in with r33's n 32's. So there's my excuse... blame it on IQ Autosport (who I'll never take my car to again)

I might be in syd in Sept sumtime, if u guys meet up then I'll try n come.

Some fantastic shots taken there, real funkymonkey style. Looks like a great day had by all, Shame bout fathers day and my dad is in Geelong, just couldn't get back in time. Good to see such a turn out, some very nice machinery there, saw a grey 33 just like mine...

some great pics there!

especially that last one of INASNT

Those panoramic shots are AMAZING!

Thanks a heap for standing behind me and taking a photo of me when I didn't know I was meant to be hiding!!! :D

Oh well...

There were some pretty arousing cars there :uh-huh:

Was a good day.:D

Canon IXUS V (Digital Elph) it goes for around 900 these days, but I'd recommend the IXUS V2 (only a $100 or so dearer) its got more features and gadgets to have fun with.

I need a tripod though, some of the panoramics look wierd cos the camera wasn't kept on a constant radius.

• 2 months later...

Look at all those gorgeous cars......

I just had to bump this thread, because I was trying to find it to look at some of the pics, and it was getting lost amongst all the other stuff ;)