SAU Community

Melb R31 Cruise (nigguh got a buspass)

funkymonkey

I WAS in syd at the time of the cruise, only thing was my car was supposed to have been picked u from my spray painter (in VIC) the wed b4 the cruise, BUT as fate would have it the lazy fux0r didn't finish it till after i got back from syd. So we drove up to syd in my mate's pintara, which he wasn't too keen on cruising in with r33's n 32's. So there's my excuse... blame it on IQ Autosport (who I'll never take my car to again)

I might be in syd in Sept sumtime, if u guys meet up then I'll try n come.

Some fantastic shots taken there, real funkymonkey style. Looks like a great day had by all, Shame bout fathers day and my dad is in Geelong, just couldn't get back in time. Good to see such a turn out, some very nice machinery there, saw a grey 33 just like mine...

some great pics there!

especially that last one of INASNT

Those panoramic shots are AMAZING!

Thanks a heap for standing behind me and taking a photo of me when I didn't know I was meant to be hiding!!! :D

Oh well...

There were some pretty arousing cars there :uh-huh:

Was a good day.:D

Canon IXUS V (Digital Elph) it goes for around 900 these days, but I'd recommend the IXUS V2 (only a $100 or so dearer) its got more features and gadgets to have fun with.

I need a tripod though, some of the panoramics look wierd cos the camera wasn't kept on a constant radius.

• 2 months later...

Look at all those gorgeous cars......

I just had to bump this thread, because I was trying to find it to look at some of the pics, and it was getting lost amongst all the other stuff ;)

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah exactly the switch unit just needs to be designed with those numbers (or thereabouts, obviously the high one is the more dangerous if you don't get it right). It would be worth contacting FPG, they are pretty responsive and might be able to add to their lineup with you M35 information, the have 80% sorted already from the GTR one. https://frenchysperformancegarage.com/
    • Have you explored this possibility further? I've been quietly watching this story unfold, early on I thought seems like bad fuel.
    • Sorry I'm not familiar with the 34 setup and don't have the 34 wiring diagram. This snip from the 32 manual might help with how Nissan thinks, note there are 2 fuses to the hazards, #17 and #22....are you certain all your fuses are good?
    • In the US people definitely take photos. It's a lot of attention. I personally don't care but I drive pretty cautiously.
    • Hi guys. Title … Bought new genuine hazard switch and new genuine flasher relay, indicators now work but hazards still not working. Hazard fuse all good tested with a multimeter.  Tested hazard wiring, I’m a div forgot to test with button actually pressed in, nevertheless, here’s what I measured with hazard button disengaged… 1st wire - red - 0v 2nd wire - green/red -12v 3rd wire - white/green - 12v 4th wire - blue/red - 0v 5th wire - black - 0v 6th wire - white - 0v 7th wire -  green/black - 0v 8th wire - blue/white 5.95v Does this look okay? - can anyone confirm if the hazard has its own relay , separate from the indicator relay ? Apparently r33 has two relays ?   Racking my brain trying to figure it out 😭