SAU Community

Itb's On Rb25de

Hi all

This is my first post so bare with me.

I have just finished fabbing up an rb25de n/a manifold to suit gtr ITP's ( off an r32 gtr ) , the modification of the manifold was relatively easy ( for the purpose of running NOS ) as was the other associated mods , a bit tight though , but now I'm faced with another problem which I'm sure with some input from you guys I can rectify .I have elected to keep the origonal engine loom which means that the wiring of the TPS will be different , what I need to know is what wires go where , the TPS off the gtr is different to the 25de but since its only wiring this should not matter once the configuration is correct .

Any help would be much appreciated .

Cheers Pembo

Edited by pembo

Power, earth and signal are your only options

Turn the key on to find power. The earth is as simple as a continuity check with ground and the signal will be somewhere between 0.2 and 4v depending on where it is positioned but usually the N/A will spring back to around that 0.5v mark

The GTR has the two plugs, one is part of the body (Throttle switch - for attessa [and ALSD in R33 models]) which you will not need to use. The other one has a small loom attached and a 3 pin plug. The middle pin is signal. Looking into the plug, pin 1 ( on the left ) is 5V power and pin 3 (on the right) is ground

Hope this helps