SAU Community

Socceroos =(

xtc

They may have won 2-1, but they are still shit in defence, it's just lucky we didn't have more goals scored against us. Man up and stop leaving the opposition with plenty of room.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Holman goal nearly mate be jizz!!!!

Too bad the Bresc didn't score hey.. I see he's learnt the craft of 'spot kicks' off the Italians playing for Palermo very well! Good to see Cahill fire as well!!

A real shame HARRY wasn't on the field for that last match, Kennedy and Kewell in tandem could be quite a handful....

Ghana advances with two penalty kicks... Total BS, someone is in the pocket surely...

Bring on 2014..

Now to support the Azzurri, Uruguay and/or Argentina...

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

What kind of retard puts an unfamiliar/unrehearsed team against Germany for their first match in a World Cup. They looked about as lost as i do when im on a cruise with no map followin some guy thats actually goin home. Screw the preparation matches ay. Hey Schwarzer your playin up front today, i think u can do it! :)

Bad refereeing and bad luck sometimes cant be avoided, but repeated solid organisation and discipline should push any team forward from bullshet. Live and learn... hopefully. Brazil or Argentina will win the cup imo.

Brazil or Argentina will win the cup imo.

I hope you didnt put money on that! :D

I'm going for the Dutch, but I think the Germans will take it. But who knows...this world cup is full of surprise's...

I hope you didnt put money on that! :P

I'm going for the Dutch, but I think the Germans will take it. But who knows...this world cup is full of surprise's...

lol Germany raped Argies, after my predictions i think dockers have a good chance :) I actually had money on Spain and Brazil from the beginning, i hope Spain can win, but Germany and Holland are looking very good, Germany is very impressive and proved they havent been lucky... Aussies can feel bit better now. Maybe Uruguay will struggle to score without Suarez, but who knows. Will be good to see Holland do it.

What kind of retard puts an unfamiliar/unrehearsed team against Germany for their first match in a World Cup. They looked about as lost as i do when im on a cruise with no map followin some guy thats actually goin home. Screw the preparation matches ay. Hey Schwarzer your playin up front today, i think u can do it! :D

Bad refereeing and bad luck sometimes cant be avoided, but repeated solid organisation and discipline should push any team forward from bullshet. Live and learn... hopefully. Brazil or Argentina will win the cup imo.

LOL!

Who's getting up for the Dutch vs Uruguay game tonight??? :D

Awww I missed it!!

Looked like a sick game though... I feel a bit sad for Uruguay though, they haven't won it since the 30's, and as a country with a population of only some 3.5 million people they sure as hell punch above their weight! Not to mention, as much as I don't like Diego Forlan playing for Atletico Madrid, for some reason I huge fan of him when he's playing for the national team... I haven't been as excited when seeing a player in possession of the ball since Del Piero and Baggio back in the day! Robben and Sneijder also get me pretty excited too.... Such quality!

The Germans sooo have the best coach in die welt ja!

Lol that show was actually pretty cool.

Anyone hear about the octopus predicting Germanys match outcomes?... funny shet: http://news.yahoo.com/video/odd-15749658/20735795

Apparently its been very accurate for years... another good article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100706/ap_on_...racle_world_cup

Edited by 1R34SON

my gf predicted spain to win this year before wc started. we still have the ticket here for $560. it was $56 odds for them... we played $10 just for shitz and giggles... hope they do win.

• Latest Posts

• My whp was 418whp and 518hp crank on 98 octane fuel. So decent numbers. 
    • Found a issue, after driving through torrential rain, the drivers side roof drain is blocked and some water ended up in the boot I've parked it up, stripped out the boot, and dried it out with a towel Initial fix was poking a big long cable tie down the drain to unblock it, then poured some hot water and detergent into it to flush out what I could, which now has it working, but I'm assuming it needs a good old fashioned proper "rogering" of the drain holes  Next step is waiting for the trombone cleaner that I just ordered from FleaBay next week Luckily nothing made it into the interior and it is all drying out nicely and the roof drains are working well enough for now I found the same issue with my old NB when I first got that, a couple of broken down leaves and some dirt was enough to block the drains, I did have a trombone cleaner back then, but I cannot find it anywhere, although, going of other times when I buy something to replace something I cannot find, the old one will probably turn up any minute now
    • Will look into the helical front diff thanks.  Sounds like everyone just says keep the rear as is. 👍🏻
    • R33 NA comes as rb25de or rb20e, so either of those, or r34 rb20de
    • I think the figures are pretty accurate as all my other cars are around the right hp readings as have done on multiple dynoes. However they are rwd cars so might mean the difference.    I am running every possible hks part also and a str exhaust … all new ecu. The mod list is endless. 😂 I’m ready for stroker and big turbo if I go that route.