SAU Community

hey guys i have just spun a bearing in the gtr,

SOOOOO...

im going to put my 26/30 in it now :/ .

which means i have some goodies forsale 4 all you guys and gals :D .

1month old(lessthan 1000ks) garrett 2860-7s $2000

r32 Apexi pod filter kit with standard afm's $400ono

full r32 engine cover set (cams,coil,timing) awesome condition $400

r32 gtr drivers side seat. tiny tears(from keys) barely noticeable $300ono

standard r32 gtr steering wheel good condition but some wear. $150

full set (accept drivers) r32 gtr genuine nissan floor mats $150??? not sure

full set of r32 gtr injectors (reco'd about 10k ago) with standard rail $300ono

r32 gtr front bar with lip and factory n1 vents.. (lip has seen better days but bar is in good condition)

it is blue in colour $450

also maybe full late model (1993) r32 gtr rb26 long engine with spun big end includes everything except turbos and injectors $2250

if your interested in anything call me 0432227592

my name is chris.. thanks

i have explained what happened to chris..

it was MY f**kup originally and now is being delivered by a different company..

i work for nissan in SOUTHPORT... CALL 55562900 and ask my receptionist for chris!!!

work ADDRESS IS 7-9 EXPO COURT SOUTHPORT... VON BIBRA AUTO VILLAGE (NISSAN) come and see me if you feel it is necessary..

nothing dodgy going on here but i cant help the TNT delivery company deliver any quicker than they are..

i didnt sort the ISSUE out till thursday. so give it till tomorrow or wednesday at the latest and if you have not got it by then i will refund you all of your cash and you can still keep the ecu!!

i have SENT IT... so i do appologise for the inconvenience but it is now out of my hands..

i have sold plenty of stuff on this forum and have never had a problem with anyone so i do appologise.

i hope that dispells any feelings of distrust and i can get on with selling my other parts.. :cool:

on another note,

i will also be selling the exhaust of the car as i am a fabricator by trade and i will be making a twin system for myself..

it is a kakimoto system with no cat. it is a full exhaust from the dump pipes to the tip, the rear muffler is completely ploished and it had another muffler in the center, was very quiet but has a nice note...

$500

dont know about this guy im still wating on a ecu he sold me, its been 3 weeks and he only live on the gold coast and i live on the sunshine coast.

Its all good. Chris is a real good guy, we have sorted out the problem (TNT) have no worries with buying anything off him. Thanks again Chris

yeah mate i have 2..

i also have a full, standard r32 gtr head in VERY good condition still on a motor for sale....

and a power fc for r32/33 gtr with no hand controller... tuned by ben at racepace... very well done,

good maps and an easy 270kw at 7000rpm with 18psi of boost....

and i will do a good deal for anyone who takes more than one item.

thanks,

chris

Ive got a set of H-beam AttakD conrods fitted to 87mm HKS pistons with ACL rod bearings.

used for under 500kms with a run-in tune before engine was restripped, in excellent condition.

plus brand new in box ACL Race main/thrust bearing kit plus brand new in box ARP main stud set

I would swap for the garret turbo's...

cost me over 2g for these brand name pistons/rods/bearings/studs

PM me if interested