all wheel drive

Turbo 2.5L RB25DET

Power everything

Dual sun roofs

Brand New rims & tires $3000

New Teen coilovers $1600

GTR brake upgrade $1200

Spitfire coilpacks $800

TOW BAR - $1000 (hardest thing to get for the stagea)

Stainless steel jap exaust 3" turbo back jasma $$$$$

Also not installed I have front mount with piping and G reddy electronic dual stage boost controller

Air

Power steer

Power windows

Cd player

Diff lockers

All wheel drive

ABS

Car serviced every 5000km receipts. with fully synthetic oil & genuine parts everytime.

Garaged! My pride & joy!

The stagea can go 3" lower than it is now and can raise up to have 30cm ground clearance with the tein coilovers, tools supplied with the car. 38 ajustable dampener (makes it hard or soft ride)

Any questions email me.

Will swap for car of lesser value with cash ontop.

Will swap for car worth more

I like turbo cars and big 4wd.

i want a toy got a new company wagon

SWAP OR MAKE ME AN OFFER , Note STUPID offers or swaps for VL commadors will be laughed at 0424181767

post-26871-1278052776_thumb.jpg

post-26871-1278052817_thumb.jpg

Edited by slydin_s13

Will swap for anything equal value.I have had meny drift track cars and have a real weak spot for them

I have had the stegasuras for a few years now she is a good girl and the main reason I currently have 12 points

on my licence. She has never broken down or lost her temperature, she has kept me warm given me somewhere

to sleep, she never brakes traction and turns into a loose bit*h when I kick her in the guts.

I've had my fair share of ladies I've even had a few love afairs on the side, and she has been fine with that.

The other girls spend weeks sitting in the carport being weak. But she kicks over every time and never back chats

when it comes to jumping the other ladys.

If I keep her any longer my girlfriend will set her on fire

^^^ TO any Newbe if u want to swap or have a question leave your mobile or MSG me. It's no good if you forget to read the fourm.

Steg is in for it's service gettin the works. Ps it has a gates timing belt and I always use winngs products... Auto diff's coolent ps fluid engin plugs are all getting changed.

• 1 month later...