SAU Community

Studio Photoshoot Day - 14th August 2010 - Limited Spaces Available

Rallye

What: Studio Photoshoot done by Flippit Photography & Rallye.

Where: 22 Herbert St. Artarmon, NSW 2064

When: August 14th, 9am - 2pm (set times will be given out to individual car owners)

Price: $260 which includes 10-15 images of your vehicle, all mailed to you on CD

Magazine style photos of your car!

This Studio Photoshoot is to be held at Dragon Image Studio in Artarmon. It will be photographed by Flippit Photography (http://www.flippitphotography.com) & Rallye.

The shoot as mentioned above is priced at $260 which will include 10 - 15 images taken on the day and mailed to you on CD. If you are wishing for images to be enlarged this can be done at an expense.

There is only 10 available spaces so you must be quick as this won't last long. A full payment of $260 must be deposited Via Direct Deposit to secure your spot.

Your vehicle will be photographed at one of the most well known Studios in Sydney. This studio has a 10000w over head light to really blow out everything except your vehicle and really gives it that professional look. Cars will be moved with GoJacks to assure easy access to the stage and safe movement. It is recommended you bring a Shammy to dry/clean your car on the day. Microfibric cloth would be even better (some will be provided on the day). Your vehicle must be cleaned inside out to make sure the photos look their best.

If you would like to book your car in or have any questions please email 1 of the following

Email me for bookings, enquires etc: [email protected]

Cheers!

car%20studio%202.JPG

Lil Flipp and Rallye - I hope you do well at this shoot. Shooting that many cars in that LITTLE time frame is going to be extremely, EXTREMELY hard. Considering that you have to setup lighting for one shot and then take the shot and chimp, then move yourself and setup lighting again and then chimp and then get the car moved as well, 10-15 images will be extremely hard per car with only 5 hrs.

I hope you do well at this and looking forward to see the results... :P

Lil Flipp and Rallye - I hope you do well at this shoot. Shooting that many cars in that LITTLE time frame is going to be extremely, EXTREMELY hard. Considering that you have to setup lighting for one shot and then take the shot and chimp, then move yourself and setup lighting again and then chimp and then get the car moved as well, 10-15 images will be extremely hard per car with only 5 hrs.

I hope you do well at this and looking forward to see the results... :P

Thanks man, we get that quite alot. If you wish to come down and watch, please feel free to do so. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, we have reduced the number of cars on the day to 5. So your car gets 1 hour of attention for the same price!

Only 2 spots left.... :(

Good idea mate :D

Hey guys, we have reduced the number of cars on the day to 5. So your car gets 1 hour of attention for the same price!

Only 2 spots left.... :thumbsup:

Sounds awesome mate. Can you let us know of any other changes via email too?

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Updating results.  Using ATR45SS-0 model VS UHF57-900. Those two are very different turbos, different wheels sets with different wheel hub profiles but yet with almost identical result. I’m intrigued with both turbos performance. ATR45SS-0 was a 61mm turbo first developed in May 2020, UHF57-900 was a 62mm turbo developed in March 2024 as a powered up alternative of a G30-900. On paper ATR45SS-0 maxed at 563rwkws, while UHF57-900 maxed at 568rwkws. ATR45SS was slightly more responsive with slightly better power band through the mid range.  Road driving ability, ATR45SS-0 had better throttle response, felt more robust under throttle, as it wakes up earlier. I think G series wheel hub design made it to have higher inertia under light throttle. Doing bit more prototype work in the next few weeks, will update result when its back on dyno again. ATR45SS0 Blue, UHF57-900 Red Chequered tuner's Dynapack hub dyno, E85 fuel. Mod list is in video below video_20240604_114214.mp4    
    • Did you run the power cables for the mac valve to the other side of the car near the fusebox? Utilizing the stock boost controller cables? or did you run new ones?
    • Hey I have a potentially stupid HICAS question 🤣 I'm currently doing a full hicas delete, Power steering pump modified to non hicas, all lines removed from the car along with all electronics. My stupid question is - Do I need a lock out bar? is there any reason why I cant just remove everything from the rear end? I already have a lock out bar but thinking to save a few extra grams I could also get rid of the arms and tie rods as well and just run it with nothing in its place? or would it have a negative effect on handling?
    • Hi how are you guys?  I know i have been absent for years but im coming back slowly guys just wondering if anyone know where the ball joint on the NISMO arm front and rear can be replaced with OE parts?  Also  i know this is not the thread looking for springs and blistein shocks for the 260rs. Please advcie     cheers    yudy
    • Hi i do you have for stages 260rs?