SAU Community

Studio Photoshoot Day - 14th August 2010 - Limited Spaces Available

Rallye

What: Studio Photoshoot done by Flippit Photography & Rallye.

Where: 22 Herbert St. Artarmon, NSW 2064

When: August 14th, 9am - 2pm (set times will be given out to individual car owners)

Price: $260 which includes 10-15 images of your vehicle, all mailed to you on CD

Magazine style photos of your car!

This Studio Photoshoot is to be held at Dragon Image Studio in Artarmon. It will be photographed by Flippit Photography (http://www.flippitphotography.com) & Rallye.

The shoot as mentioned above is priced at $260 which will include 10 - 15 images taken on the day and mailed to you on CD. If you are wishing for images to be enlarged this can be done at an expense.

There is only 10 available spaces so you must be quick as this won't last long. A full payment of $260 must be deposited Via Direct Deposit to secure your spot.

Your vehicle will be photographed at one of the most well known Studios in Sydney. This studio has a 10000w over head light to really blow out everything except your vehicle and really gives it that professional look. Cars will be moved with GoJacks to assure easy access to the stage and safe movement. It is recommended you bring a Shammy to dry/clean your car on the day. Microfibric cloth would be even better (some will be provided on the day). Your vehicle must be cleaned inside out to make sure the photos look their best.

If you would like to book your car in or have any questions please email 1 of the following

Email me for bookings, enquires etc: [email protected]

Cheers!

car%20studio%202.JPG

Lil Flipp and Rallye - I hope you do well at this shoot. Shooting that many cars in that LITTLE time frame is going to be extremely, EXTREMELY hard. Considering that you have to setup lighting for one shot and then take the shot and chimp, then move yourself and setup lighting again and then chimp and then get the car moved as well, 10-15 images will be extremely hard per car with only 5 hrs.

I hope you do well at this and looking forward to see the results... :P

Lil Flipp and Rallye - I hope you do well at this shoot. Shooting that many cars in that LITTLE time frame is going to be extremely, EXTREMELY hard. Considering that you have to setup lighting for one shot and then take the shot and chimp, then move yourself and setup lighting again and then chimp and then get the car moved as well, 10-15 images will be extremely hard per car with only 5 hrs.

I hope you do well at this and looking forward to see the results... :P

Thanks man, we get that quite alot. If you wish to come down and watch, please feel free to do so. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, we have reduced the number of cars on the day to 5. So your car gets 1 hour of attention for the same price!

Only 2 spots left.... :(

Good idea mate :D

Hey guys, we have reduced the number of cars on the day to 5. So your car gets 1 hour of attention for the same price!

Only 2 spots left.... :thumbsup:

Sounds awesome mate. Can you let us know of any other changes via email too?

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Me too. Apparently the new version of Invision will allow some customisation so look forward to a 'Love' reaction and a new 'Like' icon.
    • Which injectors are you using? It's likely the fuelling is off also, so as above.
    • Awesome to know. I have a Series 1, and When pulling my front bumper off for the first time i realised my reo/crash bar was a bit worse for wear, and was going to try pick up a better one soon just so i can replace it. Someone is selling a full series 2 front bar and brackets for a decent price, so was going to probably reuse my brackets and install the new second hand reo/crash bar. I also have a genuine Altia body kit to do up, spray and put on, and not sure if that will use the series 1 or series 2 brackets for the front bumper, so having both will be handy, and knowing i can drill holes out to make stuff fit between series is also handy to know!
    • I should also say that the while they are different the only parts that matter are the center headlight supports and center bar from S1 to S2. The center bar will work, but the S1 has holes that clips go through into the S1 bumper. So if you were super cheap you could simply drill the S2 bar. Same thing with the side/wings. They have slightly different 'clips' but can be made to work. The center headlight brackets however, cannot. This is also where the GTR differs, which has a different center bar, and different headlight supports (to either GTT system), it also has different 'wing' headlight supports which is what I am calling under the headlight. However those CAN be made to work with the GTT Reo for a GTR front bar by a small spacer and a drill/tapping a thread into the reo because the bolt positions are slightly different. So people only really need the center brackets to go between GTT S1, GTT S2, and GTR if you are happy to do some tinkering.
    • Indeed  😃  Appears the site is back up now (migrated not updated) - kudos @funkymonkey & @PranK