SAU Community

R34 Gtt Relay Locations

Qantas

anyone know where the tail light / dash light / parker relay or relays are hidden????????? found it on a circuit diagram but i cant find it, have a feeling its under the dash. any ideas?

hey mate still struggling with it hey?? diagram is definetely the right one? as usually there arent relays for them circuits.. if there is such a thing it wouldnt be hidden. if its not with the others i doubt it exists. cant say i have checked on my 33 as its stripped at the moment but if they switch negative on park/dash and tail circuits then if the negative from any of them lights to the stalk has rubbed through somewhere then they will all come on so not neccesarily a relay. look around areas you may have moved recently. look around all the easy to get to lights and wiring through firewall and into boot etc. if you have a multimeter measure the voltage at any of the lights and hopefully the supply is steady. then get someone to watch the voltage while you shake the harness and bang things around a bit. when you find a section that makes the voltage change your gettin closer. goodluck