SAU Community

Need Std Rb25det Manifold Any Condition

forged_rb20det

• 2 weeks later...

DONT BUY FROM THIS DICK! I SENT HIM THE MANIFOLD HE NEEDED AND COS HE WANTED IT ASAP I WENT AND SENT IT WITHOUT PAYMENT... NOT MY USUAL THING BUT SOME GUYS HAVE DONE IT FOR ME SO I THOUGHT I'D HELP HIM OUT... BIG MISTAKE!! HAS BLOCKED PM'S AND HANGS UP WHEN I CALL... GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUISNESS YOU CHILDISH f**kWIT, ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WON'T TRUST A WANK THAT SCREWS OVER A FELLOW SAU MEMBER FOR $50!!!!

thanks party boy go have another party biscuit this joker sent me a manifold thats bent in some way and has damaged my exhaust manifold studs what a f**k wit/ a nice guy know as login donated a manifold for free and droped it off what a legend ,as for party boy dont try to scam me motha licka peace

Your the scammer dick head, I took that manifold off and was fine. If there was a problem why didn't you answer PM's and calls? The fact still remains that you didn't transfer the money both times you said you would and that was before you got the manifold!!! Grow up kid

thanks party boy go have another party biscuit this joker sent me a manifold thats bent in some way and has damaged my exhaust manifold studs what a f**k wit/ a nice guy know as login donated a manifold for free and droped it off what a legend ,as for party boy dont try to scam me motha licka peace

mate your obv scaming him have sold over 30+ manifolds and never had been BENT in some way there cast and top qual and are better than aftermarket...dude you deserve it though sending it to a dude on sau without payment report him to mods and have his ass booted of sau hes obviously a snake if he wont answer calls and deal with shit like a man...

party boy like i texted you the other day ,send me your postage details so i can return it to you and you can see for your self i even had the exhaust shop die grind out each bolt hole and still didnt fit i figured your trying to scam me so am i wright or wrong in saying that because im only telling the truth the f**ker dont fit gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz old bastardzzzzzzzzzzzzz! you so quick to abuse some one no wonder i blocked you dick ,so either send me your details and ill send it back to you to see for yourself ive allready brought this case to the attention to the president for queensland sa so dont make me take it further send return address for the bent piece of shit and see for your self

"party boy like i texted you the other day ,send me your postage details so i can return it to you and you can see for your self i even had the exhaust shop die grind out each bolt hole and still didnt fit i figured your trying to scam me so am i wright or wrong in saying that because im only telling the truth the f**ker dont fit gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz old bastardzzzzzzzzzzzzz! you so quick to abuse some one no wonder i blocked you dick ,so either send me your details and ill send it back to you to see for yourself ive allready brought this case to the attention to the president for queensland sa so dont make me take it further send return address for the bent piece of shit and see for your self"

I'm not quick to abuse. I PM'd you three times, simply and politely, asking whether you got the funds sorted out... the fourth I tried you had blocked me. Thats when I rang and left messages.. no return. I then, after 2 weeks of this finally conceeded that you had screwed me over. You didn't transfer the funds when you said you originally did, then you made up the excuse that "I must have not ticked the 'send now' box" and "will send again if not cleared"... all this BEFORE you got the manifold, which proves you had no intention of paying in the first place.. pathetic! If there was an issue with that manifold any normal person would have been more than happy to talk to the guy who sent it. I really dont see how the manifold could have got 'bent' or the holes shrunk somehow.. If you are true to your word (laughs) and want to send it back at a cost of $20 (which I forked out) then why not transfer $20 into my account? You have the details, I gave them to you twice.. That way I break even and you get a cheap manifold. I think $20 is a cheap lesson to not trust everyone. Also what president are you on about?! how could YOU possibly take it further? Go ahead and post up pics of it next to the one you supposedly got for free so we can all see what you're rambling about.

fine resend info i will send throught 20 but im not making up shit dude your manifold is lying in the skips bin at work so pics will be impossible/i dont know why the manifold is f**ked & bent !maybe sum postie chucked it around during delivery all i know party boy is i had to by a full set of manifold studs because when i went to fit it ,it de threaded the end of my EXHAUST bolts AT A COST OF $100 SET THEN HAD TO SPENT 3 HRS TO REMOVE AND REPLACE ALL f**kED BOLTS

I EVEN HAD AN EXHAUST SHOP DIEGRIND THE BOLT HOLES ON THE MANIFOLD BUT STILL DIDNT FIT/ I KNOW MYSELF THAT ITS IS A TRUE NISSAN MANIFOLD AND IS FOR RB20 RB25 BUT CANNOT EXPLAIN WHY IT DONT FIT SO SEND ME YOUR DETAILS SO I CAN GIVE YOUR 20 BACK ,NO OFFENCE BUT THIS HAS BEN THE MOST f**kED PART IVE EVERY RECIEVED ON THIS SHIT FORUM NO WONDER I DONT BOTHER WITH THIS SHIT ANYMORE