SAU Community

Blitz Today?

MUZT3K

Also noticed a heap of cops today around the doncaster/templestoe area when I was going to a client - 4 in 15 minutes. I didnt have time to take a snap, but I saw with my own two eyes an undercover brand new xr8 that pulled someone over down the end of springvale road, towards templestoe way.It didnt have any extra aerials and I couldnt even tell until I saw the two tiny red and blue lights flashing.

there's nothing wrong with cruising with your friends on a friday or whatever night... some people prefer just hanging out, cruising, going for a meal, etc rather than hitting up a nightclub :blink:

there's a big difference in meeting up with friends socially, to being a dickhead who goes to princes hwy purposely looking for runs.

Yup, ppl forget this mate. It's enjoyable driving a nice car.

You guys seriously spend $200-$300 on a night going out?

Jesus, for me $100 is a big night, and I frequently hit the classier clubs in Melbourne and still manage to get quite drunk.

lol I'm not little, I'm skinny! I suppose that would affect it, but the main reason I spend so little I drink a lot before I go out. Pre-drinks are cheaps. Plus I catch the train in, so I only have to cab it home.