SAU Community

Damaged 1997 Stagea Wa

Hi

I have decided to sell my stagea that i bought a couple months back that had been in a accident after a indepth look at the car i was informed that the left hand rail was damaged and was qouted $5000 to fix i have had other quotes that have been cheaper but i would rather be honest and tell you the hightest one apart from the damage to the rail the car is in really good condition has a few small dents and scrathes here and there but overall is in good condition it has the RB25det engine in it and is auto with the AWD system.

Year: 1997

KM: 107000

Colour: Silver

Transmission: Auto

Interior: Cream Leather

Mods:

Lowered

18 x 9 Rims all round with semi decent tread

3.5 S/S TBE with dump

Stereo: Factory stacker and it also has the touch screen TV/SAT Nav

I am after 4000ono will come with new crossmember and new engine mounts and brackets car also has 6 month rego left on it and it was never put on the repairable write off list now the qoute for the repairs was with the panel beater doing all work ie pulling engine out and so on i have been told that if you where to deliver the car to him with it all stripped and ready the repair cost would be alot cheaper if you have any questions do not hesitate to call me on 0450529602.

Cheers Patrick

Will Try and get some pics up later on tonight as car is still at the panel beaters.

Hi

I have decided to sell my stagea that i bought a couple months back that had been in a accident after a indepth look at the car i was informed that the left hand rail was damaged and was qouted $5000 to fix i have had other quotes that have been cheaper but i would rather be honest and tell you the hightest one apart from the damage to the rail the car is in really good condition has a few small dents and scrathes here and there but overall is in good condition it has the RB25det engine in it and is auto with the AWD system.

Year: 1997

KM: 107000

Colour: Silver

Transmission: Auto

Interior: Cream Leather

Mods:

Lowered

18 x 9 Rims all round with semi decent tread

3.5 S/S TBE with dump

Stereo: Factory stacker and it also has the touch screen TV/SAT Nav

I am after 4000ono will come with new crossmember and new engine mounts and brackets car also has 6 month rego left on it and it was never put on the repairable write off list now the qoute for the repairs was with the panel beater doing all work ie pulling engine out and so on i have been told that if you where to deliver the car to him with it all stripped and ready the repair cost would be alot cheaper if you have any questions do not hesitate to call me on 0450529602.

Cheers Patrick

Will Try and get some pics up later on tonight as car is still at the panel beaters.

Ok bit of an update had a good chat with the panel beater last night about the car basically if i pull the engine and box and also take all the radiator and everything out it will cost 2 grand cash for the car to be straighten and be perfect so at this time i am gonna starting stripping it down i will leave it for sale still if i get an offer that i am happy with ill let it go if not ill fix it and then decide if i want to keep it or not.

Patrick

post-31865-1279704279_thumb.jpg

post-31865-1279704303_thumb.jpg

post-31865-1279704327_thumb.jpg

post-31865-1279704346_thumb.jpg

post-31865-1279704369_thumb.jpg

post-31865-1279704402_thumb.jpg

post-31865-1279704431_thumb.jpg

post-31865-1279704450_thumb.jpg

post-31865-1279704465_thumb.jpg

post-31865-1279704484_thumb.jpg

post-31865-1279704515_thumb.jpg

post-31865-1279704537_thumb.jpg

Edited by skyline400r

ok after much discussion with the missus i have decided i do not have the to strip the car down and have decided to go back to two wheels as well so the car need to go as soon as possible the car will remain registered. If any one is interested they can come and have a look at the car this weekend and also hear it running.

Patrick