SAU Community

New Shoes: V36 With 2010 Work Gnosis Gs-5's

After all my dramas with my Varianza T1S, i ordered another set of Work's - this time going for something a little classier / less sporty.

This time i opted for:

Work Gnosis GS-5's

Centers finished in satin matte silver

Dish is stepped and finished in machined satin (which has an interesting ripple texture).

20X9.5 +15 BIG BRAKE R-DISK FRONT

20x10.5 + 23 DEEP TIME O-DISK REAR

I would NOT recommend this offset unless you are planning on running it LOW, or have BAGS.... the wheels stick out around 3cm from the guards at standard driving ride height

These photos were taken with my iphone and are just a trial fitment, as there is a bit of guard work i need to do to actually drive on them!

post-1-12803903589245_thumb.jpg post-1-12803903609835_thumb.jpg post-1-12803903631965_thumb.jpg post-1-12803903652711_thumb.jpg post-1-12803903675996_thumb.jpg post-1-128039036906_thumb.jpg post-1-12803903712612_thumb.jpg post-1-12803903727743_thumb.jpg post-1-12803903748317_thumb.jpg

...and here is how they sit at the airbag "high" setting... it's amazing the difference in camber based on rideheight!

post-1-12803903768184_thumb.jpg

Edited by loz-tuned

should sit around an inch lower once i am done too.. the height in the above photos was as low as it could go without guard work, but by sunday i hope to have it sitting on the bump stops like it does with the standard wheels.

post-10286-1280451824_thumb.jpg

Edited by loz-tuned

Nice wheels......

with 20's are you able to drive without having to alter suspension?

I think i have seen your car 2 weekends ago on Olsen Ave........? i dont think there are anyother v36 on the Gold Coast besides yours and mine. I have a white one 08 S manual, is your man?

Badges i got from riverside infiniti in california (just go to their ebay.com store)

20's drive fine with standard suspension, though i have changed my springs to airbags.

Mine is a Semi-Auto... didn't really want a manual for my daily..!

driving it slammed the lowest point is around 12mm from the ground so it's not really possible : i have modified the inner guard lining enough so it rolls without scrubbing, but that said you can only get about 20 degrees turning circle, and the chassis even hits the cats eyes on the road, so it's stupid really...

my drive height is around an inch higher than that, and rides like factory.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I have 22s on mine not lowered, still looks sweet rides ruff though. I am wondering if you still have your original 19s? if so would you be interested in selling them. I want to go back to stock and made a huge mistake of trading them in when I got the 22s. If you wish I would even be interested in trading the 22s for you originals. I spent the cash and got Perelli P zeros tyres as well.

Hope we can come to some sort of deal.

post-73516-1282841604_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys, I have 22s on mine not lowered, still looks sweet rides ruff though. I am wondering if you still have your original 19s? if so would you be interested in selling them. I want to go back to stock and made a huge mistake of trading them in when I got the 22s. If you wish I would even be interested in trading the 22s for you originals. I spent the cash and got Perelli P zeros tyres as well.

Hope we can come to some sort of deal.

damn...hustlin! two two twenty twooooos!

does it actually hit the inner guards when you go over speed bumps or turn?

No rubbing at all its sweet, Just want the 19s cause they ride nicer if you want im keen to sell them. I have only had them since March and I have been over seas since April. The tread is Pirelli PZero, just want those 19s dam it.