SAU Community

Price Check Register 4

Specul8or

anyone able to tell me the app selling price (auction, not FOB) for a V36 coupe?

looking for top of the line (SP model from memory), 3.7ltr, grade 4.5 or 5, interior A, mileage of no concern as unlikely to be too high anyway.

price for both auto and manual if anyone can help?

I appreciate that this will fluctuate for a variety of reasons not mentioned above (colour, accessories and mods, luck of the draw, etc)

I'm assuming app 2.2M Yen - or is that a bit too ambitious?

Cheers,

J

I just bought a 08 370GT S manual for Y2,687,000 (keep in mindthis was FOB so not sure, also included Y200,000 for dealer fee) at .85c........this was a good time as our dollar was stronger back 2-3 months ago, i think your being way too ambitious but good luck........just keep an eye out on the japanese auction sites daily and when you find one you like then get someone out there to inspect asap.

• 1 month later...
2.5 mil FOB at least for a mint SP, I bought one last week. To the best of my knowledge no-one has the evidence for manuals yet, so it's auto only.

Manuals have been compliant for at least a month that iv'e known about. I tried to look up the list right now but looks like the page is down atm (or being updated)