SAU Community

Midnight Marauders

Mr Eps

Wrong thread, but yes, I'm seriously sick of it all man.

Perfectly fine motor packs up on me - $500 engine swap turns into four figure problem....

haha yeah but i didn't wanna spam up someone elses for sale thread . stick with it , you've gone too far to back out now , gotta atleast get your moneys worth out of it!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno man, I'm just over it. I get home from work, see it sitting in the driveway and it pisses me off, the resto project is just COVERED in shit inside and out, top to bottom, havent even looked at that one in over 6 months.

I bought the car because it was reliable, and it's turned out to be worse than the shitter resto.

I just wanna f**k them both off and join the army already - it's at the point now where it has compromised my happiness....cars shouldnt do that man.

Hi Guys,

haven't been on here in a while.

pretty impressed there is a WA Cefiro community happening.

anyway reason i post is i was wondering if anyone has an idea as to where my old cefiro might be.

it was the clearner of the two Red Speedwork sponser drift cefiro

it had RB25 with HKS t300 turbo and external gate

GTR front monnt with piping that looped back over the standard plenum

five stud conversion, all adj arms in the rear

red sparco drivers seat rest of interior was black

there would be holes in the floor from the bolt in cage it did have

thanks

Stewart

Hey stewart! Ages since seen you in here.. Haha. I saw your old car at a shopping centre car park a few months ago I think maybe carousel? But yea.. Red cefiro diana kit held together with red sticky tape. And shit rims too. Broke my heart to be honest! Your car was full of win when you had it.. Why'd you want to know where it went? You want it back? :-P

Nic - na don't need to borrow a car man. I pedal bikes n shit yo .

how strange - a few months ago i was saying to the guys that cefiros are a strange car - often people buy them, then sell them... only to then buy them BACK again..

honestly from when i saw it i don't know if i would bother.. it looked like it'd REALLY seen better days, man..

you should've come in about a week ago i would've gladly let you buy mine!!!!

shame really =(

the "WA cefiro community" is really only me (even though i sold out a week ago) Jason Nic and a few other guys.. other than that there's antilag..

talk to Nic_A31 - he's selling a decent condition one.. road-going .. registered.. coilovers, GTR rims. RB25 and manual - never even been driven!!! what more could you ask for?

other than that - kris (ironchef) has one that he's selling.. needs exterior love but aside from that seems okay? 9,600 landed (pre 89 import)

also has a laurel dash and digital climate control - pimpppppppp!!! :D

Edited by Mr Eps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*bump*

so what's news guys??

how's everyone's car coming along?

i saw a pic of eddie's (cupcakes) car. looked nice...

jason took me for a ride in his dragon... that thing is... very ... good... at... going... at the speed limit.

you guys prolly dont care bout my thing but ill share :)

well after some long and logical thinking decided to ditch the rb26 idea as i really dont have the money for a balls out 26 project.

so pulled the sr20 outta the cef as that spat its valve guides and decided to go with!!!! wait for it.... and LS2 conversion!!! ;)

haha haters gonna hate

TOTALLY joking!! im lazy cbf with f**king round with that. im replacing the sr with another sr :) so going in is my built sr motor with my twin plate os giken clutch and my gt3071R (bought this turbo before motor) with dirty filthy external gate. hoping it will make 400rwhp but i reckon this turbo will run outta puff. will wind some boost out of it and run around on 350rwhp should be more than enough for some dori at barbs.

i also bought a complete s13 rolling shell so thats goign to become parts bitch to get the cef relicenced. but thats a good 4 months away as im still under suspension till febuary :blink:

well thats all from me

love filthy orange cefiro owner

Keith xoxo

hey Keith!!!

sorry i didn't get that cruise map to you ages ago - that was a total balls up - i didn't organise map until about one house prior to cruise and my PM box was full for ages! sorry bout that man..

as for your cceffy - good to hear you've taken a less difficult route about it..

you REALLY should change the colour though while you're waiting this four months.. :P

Yea I will be changing. Thinking like a dark grey.

Only thing is the car already has 5 layers of paint on it (original grey, yellow, a black base coat, the weird camo job, and the orange) and being only a third year apprentice I really can't afford to sodablast and paint so thinking

Bout sanding it back as much as I can and sprayin over the top but I have no Idea when it comes to this stuff and I'm On a budget so would spraying it myself. I'm also sick of my wonder rear bar Looks ugly as f**k from behind.

I really really want an autech kit they look awesome!!

I also need new tailights and pull my nice new dent outta my rear quarter panel as a result from a love tap.

It's all go!

But in reality it's not really. I'm broke and the car owes me 20 grand :(

Super keen for ceffy cruise tho!!!!

Rowan what happened with your cef I understand you've got your soarer so what's with the cef selling keeping? Rebuild? Or another cef that will sit in a garage with no love?

Rowan sold out a while ago now, and trolls these forums (still) simply to satisfy his sick fantasies.

One of my Ceffies almost back on the road and will be for sale as soon as the second is rolling.

f**k cars + Perth. Bring on Army!

yeah nah sold my cefrio - as much as i loved it it was just too much hurt.. to drive as a day to day commuter it was just too much hassle so it was sold to an arab.

(rip)

in further news, my soarer:

has cruise control

electric slide + tilt sunroof

digital climate control

fresh leather seats

power windows that dont fk up

electric seats

bodykit

rims

suspension

VVTi

loooooooooove. so wrapped with it!

so bloody fast as well =|

stewart if you still troll this thread i saw your car a few weeks back in the inglewood area

Edited by Mr Eps