SAU Community

Western Australia's V-series Owners Meet-and-greet

Hey Victor,sounds great and would be there for sure but it's Fathers Day

and the kids are taking me out for lunch,sorry guys will have to take

a rain check see you at next one.

Hi Kurt,

Yeah, I know. Sorry it fell on Father's day, realised it's father's day after I posted.

Will make sure better date is chosen next time.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ill give fuad a buzz, btw what offset you end up with?

I ended up staying wid the offsets i originally choose which was

19x9.5 front +10 ( R disc) -around 3.25inch dish

19x10.5 rear+18 (0 disc)- 4.5 inch dish.

The dealer from work wheels Australia talked me out of going any more aggressive.

Only prob is i have to wait 10-12 weeks for them to arrive :D

I ended up staying wid the offsets i originally choose which was

19x9.5 front +10 ( R disc) -around 3.25inch dish

19x10.5 rear+18 (0 disc)- 4.5 inch dish.

The dealer from work wheels Australia talked me out of going any more aggressive.

Only prob is i have to wait 10-12 weeks for them to arrive :D

Cool Steve.

Don't worry about the wait. I am sure it will worth the wait in the end. :)

Yea I Guess so bro, it jus seems so long. Its an extra 2 week wait cuz i ordered them in gold. On a positive note i can get them installed with coilovers being 3 months way.

if only im 100% on selling my car i would sell you my gtcs. 20s would be nice with your kit. but i just cant seem to let it go as yet.

if only im 100% on selling my car i would sell you my gtcs. 20s would be nice with your kit. but i just cant seem to let it go as yet.

Man, don't sell it...unless you get an offer worth selling for. With the amount of work you put in it, you should enjoy it more.

You can always save up and get another daily. I am keeping mine till it die. :D

Man, don't sell it...unless you get an offer worth selling for. With the amount of work you put in it, you should enjoy it more.

You can always save up and get another daily. I am keeping mine till it die. :D

already have a daily...just want something to do track work with... depending on how my job gos i may be able to keep it and a viii mr

already have a daily...just want something to do track work with... depending on how my job gos i may be able to keep it and a viii mr

Right. Sorry, I meant Track/daily. :D

Yea i was thinking hard bout 20s .But due to a numba of reasons id thot id stick wid 19s, 1 being i wanna dropp it real low since my car wont be a daily drive from jan onwards. Ur rims are awsum, but i have my mind set on work varianzas after seeing the thread on g35 driver called "post ur t1s"

And also +1 wid victor . Keep the car. :down:

;) Thanks Steve.

Main reason being it's my first car, and after seeing it go from stock standard to what it is today, I don't think I can let it go anymore.

I too am thinking of getting Evo or Sti one day, but only when I can afford to keep the V and buy.

:D Thanks Steve.

Main reason being it's my first car, and after seeing it go from stock standard to what it is today, I don't think I can let it go anymore.

I too am thinking of getting Evo or Sti one day, but only when I can afford to keep the V and buy.

thats because you havnt driven other cars, im sure if your first love was an evo you'll prob stick with it...or gtr so fourth.

And also +1 wid victor . Keep the car. :D

id love to keep it if i can afford 2 cars and a house. but we'll have to see. i only drive it on the w/e as i have the turbo ep82 as a daily. ill talk to you guys more on sun if i can come...dont wanna whore up this thread.

You guys need to come up to Geraldton for the Midwest Show and Shine on the 26th this month (long weekend). You can all drive the new coastal road that has just finished :(

Come see my car on the Dyno and win the 6cyl N/A group :D

thats because you havnt driven other cars, im sure if your first love was an evo you'll prob stick with it...or gtr so fourth.

Probably...will have to see how I feel when I get another car. :D