SAU Community

Need Help Asap R34 Rb25det Neo

danielzr34

hi guys i have a r34 turbo its auto and wen im boosting and come fully off the throutle it stalls also when i put it under load and realease the throtle it stolls all i swaped was the turbo as i blew mine and put a rb20 turbo on for now i dont know what to do next? its an auto

Do you have an aftermarket atmo bov?

hey mate nah i dont have a aftermarket bov on it i just got the standed i looked at the piping no go there iv gone over the pipes alot still doin my head in will it be because of the rb20 turbo dose the computer need to be reset also im running a greedy prospec b 2 do you guys no were i should be running the boost lines?? thanks alot so far guys

Check the electrical plug for the AAC valve in between the crossover pipe and the firewall. Make sure all the plugs are pluged in.

It could also be reversion, where the air goes backwards out through the AFM, did you re-use the standard rubber intake pipe?

For the boost controller, run one line from the intercooler piping (or straight off the turbo housing if its the same as the stock 34's, through the 'normaly open' and 'com' ports of the solenoid, then to the actuator

hi guys i have a r34 turbo its auto and wen im boosting and come fully off the throutle it stalls also when i put it under load and realease the throtle it stolls all i swaped was the turbo as i blew mine and put a rb20 turbo on for now i dont know what to do next? its an auto

So thats the turbo you just sold me then you dodgy flamin mongrel! This prick sells me a turbo then dousnt answer his fone,then i find out from other people that he's posted up this stuff about he blew his turbo,what the f**k? If you dont answer your fone and return my money we will get it back the fun way!