SAU Community

Wtb A31cefiro Cross Member

A31Ceffy

Thought they were same as R32, but Sleeka Spares in Adelaide is wrecking 2 Cefiro's at the moment if you can't find one locally.

I might have a very very clean one (the one in my resto build) very soon as well.

i've been told that they sit the motor lower then r32 ones? not 100% sure on that tho...? can you let me know if you'll end up having one for sale? but i'll keep looking as well. cheers mate

Rumours are they are different, yes.

For some reason, a Cefiro crossmember is NEEDED to do an RB20DET swap into an S1x so there must be some differences.

How's $150 + Postage / $150 + I drop it off to transport company and they ship it to you, COD

?

http://i37.tinypic.com/2qvy1hc.jpg

EDIT: Freight will be f**k all, since trucks go Perth -> Back over East with alot less on board.

Edited by Nic_A31

Rumours are they are different, yes.

For some reason, a Cefiro crossmember is NEEDED to do an RB20DET swap into an S1x so there must be some differences.

How's $150 + Postage / $150 + I drop it off to transport company and they ship it to you, COD

?

http://i37.tinypic.com/2qvy1hc.jpg

EDIT: Freight will be f**k all, since trucks go Perth -> Back over East with alot less on board.

done mate! so with the COD i'll just pay the bloke that drops it off? whatevas easiest for u i can just give u money for the postage or whatevas. let me know mate

Cheers, Andrew

Yeah most mid sized freight companies allow payment on delivery.

I bought a FULL black interior (4x seats, 4x door cards, centre console, etc) from SA, the chick I bought it off simply took it to a depot, filled out con note and it was done, i paid for it over the phone when they called me to say it'd arrived at their depot (across the road from work) and picked it up later on.

IMO easiest way to freight big shit.

I went with Watsons Transport but ring around, get a quote and get back to me. I work in Perth's main industrial area, so most freight companies are nearby.

Give me a ring on 0431 598 320 when you've found your carrier, or if you need dimmensions/rough weight, etc.

Yeah most mid sized freight companies allow payment on delivery.

I bought a FULL black interior (4x seats, 4x door cards, centre console, etc) from SA, the chick I bought it off simply took it to a depot, filled out con note and it was done, i paid for it over the phone when they called me to say it'd arrived at their depot (across the road from work) and picked it up later on.

IMO easiest way to freight big shit.

I went with Watsons Transport but ring around, get a quote and get back to me. I work in Perth's main industrial area, so most freight companies are nearby.

Give me a ring on 0431 598 320 when you've found your carrier, or if you need dimmensions/rough weight, etc.

would u be able to just box it up and post it and i'll pay whateva that cost is? the cross member shouldnt be to big to post. only cause i work out in the sticks and being near a computer is a rare thing for me cause i dont stay at home when i'm working.

Too heavy for a box, could maybe tie it to a pallet here at work but it'd work out expensive. Is why I suggested small/medium freight companies.

TNT/Star Trak/Big companies will charge through the roof for it as it's unpackaged and shit, little companies won't give a shit, they'll chuck it on top of another pallet and charge f**k-all for it.

It's your call dude.

Too heavy for a box, could maybe tie it to a pallet here at work but it'd work out expensive. Is why I suggested small/medium freight companies.

TNT/Star Trak/Big companies will charge through the roof for it as it's unpackaged and shit, little companies won't give a shit, they'll chuck it on top of another pallet and charge f**k-all for it.

It's your call dude.

too heavy for a box? i've spent and received a full set of coil overs before using auspost which were in boxes and which are the same weight if not heavier then a cross member? the one i took out of my sil wasnt that heavy??

Edited by A31Ceffy