SAU Community

Dotars

adam87

sorry for the topic

but

i have an application with dotars at the moment and the last contact i got from them was in the end of august and iv had nothing from them since.

is something going on there or are other people having the same problems??

i have emailed them this week but still no contact from them.

itll be a month since i got their last contact on monday.

im pretty over waiting at the moment :D

sorry for the topic

but

i have an application with dotars at the moment and the last contact i got from them was in the end of august and iv had nothing from them since.

is something going on there or are other people having the same problems??

i have emailed them this week but still no contact from them.

itll be a month since i got their last contact on monday.

im pretty over waiting at the moment :P

What is the application for, Personal Import or Race Rally.

personal import. the last they said was if you provide us xxx document we will issue it.

but still nothing from them yet

Personal Imports, Pre 1989 and Race Rally are lower priority and they are looked at a lot closer, when someone submits a statutory deceleration stating it is a steel bodied 1937 rod and when inspected on the docks they find out it is a fairly new fibre glass bodied rod well they are vetting everything a lot more.

Personal Imports, Pre 1989 and Race Rally are lower priority and they are looked at a lot closer, when someone submits a statutory deceleration stating it is a steel bodied 1937 rod and when inspected on the docks they find out it is a fairly new fibre glass bodied rod well they are vetting everything a lot more.

obviously that happened recently?

personal import might be a lower priority but its been over a month since the last time they emailed me. its just a joke now.

surely theyd contact me to tell me whats going on????? i did everything they wanted me to do.

obviously that happened recently?

personal import might be a lower priority but its been over a month since the last time they emailed me. its just a joke now.

surely theyd contact me to tell me whats going on????? i did everything they wanted me to do.

I was told about it earlier this month so I would think it happened last month, it shows how game some people are and how the minority stuff it up for the majority.

If you emailed them a week ago I would email them again and only then call if no reply, I have had issues lately with there email system and a call was required.