SAU Community

Fs: Rb25det Full Head Setup Incl Loom, Afm, Ecu, Injectors, Turbo, Manifolds Etc

This is a direct copy of my for sale ad from NissanSilvia.com. To view the original, go to http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=462497

Regretably, up for sale is my RB25DET head setup. I was going to use the head for an RB25/30 setup but being a poor uni student, I need money more than I need to spend it!

The head is from a Series 1 R33 GTS-T

It comes as a complete head setup with everything you would need to make an RB25/30 (only a few minor mods to make it bolt on and work with an RB30 bottom)

The head comes with the Intake and Exhaust Manifolds, Stock Turbo, AFM, Loom, ECU, Injectors and Fuel Rail, Coilpacks, Igniter Module, Throttle Body, Cold Start Valve and probably more. It also comes with a box of bolts for eveything, studs, water and coolant lines etc.

The only modification (that I'm aware of) to the head is 8an Hose End fittings on the rocker cover (not shown in photo) as I had planned to use Speedflow Fittings to use with a catch can setup.

I only have a few photos as the moment because I'm at work, but I can get more tomorrow if needed.

Located in Wagga Wagga. Will post at buyers expense but it will take some time to find out a price for a courier. Alternatively, I go to Canberra every few weeks and usually every VicDrift meet.

If your interested, email [email protected] (I don't really check PM's on here but I do check email) or give me a call or text on 0437480958 (Name is Blake)

Price is $1200 neg

imageptz.jpg

imagezvh.jpg

imagebxh.jpg

imageit.jpg

imagehyz.jpg

imageuho.jpg

imageuf.jpg

Link to new FS Thread: http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=462908

Seperating parts unless someone want's everything for $1200. PM me for prices. Parts available:

Complete RB25DET S1 Head (only mod is 8an Speedflow Fittings)

Loom (Complete engine loom, ingectors, coilpack loom etc. Uncut (only cut at interior))

ECU

Fuel Rail

Injectors

Coilpacks

Igniter Module

Intake Manifold

Throttle Body

Exhaust Manifold

Stock Turbo (great condition)

AFM

Cold Start Valves