SAU Community

R34 Lsd?

Ruzz

Hi all i just acquired a R34 gtt manual 2000 and i'm pretty sure they have lsd but when i took it up on the hoist and spun 1 of the rear wheels and the other one went the opposite direction, does anyone know and info on that. Also it has a leak from the pinion seal, is it possible that is the cause?"

Thanks

I don't know if I can help u much but I'm shire when the wheels spin in pliant directions it's a good indicated that it's non LSD but I don't know how a a LSD acts when the couch packs are worn . I have a 2001 gtt and when I tur one wheel the other stays still . I guess you can only tell for shire when u take the back off the diff and have a look at the diff center

I'm going to be swapping my diff over in about a month if you wanna buy my one it has a little slop on the from wheel and pinion but the LSD side of it still works fine ! I'll be putting it on here for $200

Page GI-3 of the R34 workshop manual disagrees, and lists the R200V differential for all turbo models?

... Mind you, it says it didn't come on any of the non-turbo models, which apparently some people have gotten as an option, so that doesn't make much sense to me either.

r34-types.jpg