-Sony cd player

-led tail lights

-Aftermarket front bar with the car

-Sunroof fully operational

-HKS air pod

-106xxxks

-4 month old tyres all round

Ok bad points:

-The rear bar has a dent in the left corner. The original front bar was ripped of so i am supplying the other which will be fitted this week.

-The car is tiptronic non turbo perfect for P platers, soloniod needs replacing bt still drives fine

-It needs some paint on the rear bar and front to finish

-All in all it just needs some love and will come up great

Please contact me on 0431 388 718 for any questions or inspections

Just doing an expression of interest so text me for any photos then ill send them in an email as i struggled to upload some

post-51163-1286266149_thumb.jpg

post-51163-1286266184_thumb.jpg

post-51163-1286266216_thumb.jpg

post-51163-1286266254_thumb.jpg

post-51163-1286266288_thumb.jpg

post-51163-1286266319_thumb.jpg

post-51163-1286266345_thumb.jpg

post-51163-1286266396_thumb.jpg

not to be rude buddy, but is this the same car that was sold on here for 3grand? if so how come its 8grand now? what was wrong with the car before?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/19...47#entry5427247

can this car be reg? if yes will it be done prior to purchase or its up to the new owner?

cheers

not to be rude buddy, but is this the same car that was sold on here for 3grand? if so how come its 8grand now? what was wrong with the car before?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/19...47#entry5427247

can this car be reg? if yes will it be done prior to purchase or its up to the new owner?

cheers

If you bought it off here for 3k why would you advertise it again for 5k more only a month or so later. Good try though. It is still a cheap car at 8k but SAU has a lot of very smart monkeys that have good memories so best not advertise it here.

Good Luck with the sale

ahahahahahah listen to you all, if the car was so cheap why didn't you buy it...? It's business 101 its not what the cars worth its what someone happy to pay for it. You never know the persons situation or what they have done to do or get somewere. Thankyou .WILKO. you're entirely correct unfortunately the other members cannot understand this although they are VERY SMART MONKEYS. And too everyone else yes the vehicle has sold for asking ;) so thankyou too you all for helping by bumping my thread to the top CHEERS :D