SAU Community

V35 Brakes Help Needed

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can find brake pads for a V35 and what pads (part no.) I will need in Sydney? I previously put on EBC greenstuff DP21671 for the front, they were crap. Been searching for days for another brand can't find anything. Any ideas?

Edited by 350gt premium

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can find brake pads for a V35 and what pads (part no.) I will need in Sydney? I previously put on EBC greenstuff DP21671 for the front, they were crap. Been searching for days for another brand can't find anything. Any ideas?

I'm running Ferodo Thermoquiet pads in the front and Ferodo DS3000 at the rear. I just told my local mechanic to order pads for the Z33 - just slotted right in. They work really well and complement my slotted rotors brilliantly (previously used Bendix and my slotties ripped them apart in no time, the Ferodos seem to be lasting longer).

So +1 to Ferodo. If you're doing regular track work and aren't looking at buying bigger rotors/calipers - go for Project Mu brake pads:

http://www.project-mu.com.au/en/products/index_pad.php

You can even select 'Nissan Skyline V35' under the model of car.

I tired out QFM pads, I got the HPX coz I use the car mainly for daily driving.

They were cheap as, they work great and the biggest difference is there is hardly any brake dust - where the wheels would be dirty 3 or 4 days after washing, the new pads wont get the wheels as dirty as that until about 3 weeks.

Greg is on this forum and is very helpful - definantly reccomded.

• 5 months later...

I tired out QFM pads, I got the HPX coz I use the car mainly for daily driving.

They were cheap as, they work great and the biggest difference is there is hardly any brake dust - where the wheels would be dirty 3 or 4 days after washing, the new pads wont get the wheels as dirty as that until about 3 weeks.

Greg is on this forum and is very helpful - definantly reccomded.

hi mate

i am just about to change my front pads and considering different brands..

according to your comment the HPX is less dusty..what about performance ??

mine only lasted 15000 km since compiled and i dont know what it is

i live in sydney so can u tell me where i could get a set ??? and how much ?? thanks rudy