SAU Community

Wtb Adjustable Front Sway Bar For A31 Cefiro

luckingood

s13 is the same just go buy em from bursons

ive got an rb engine... i would be perfectly sure if i got sr in mine..

have you tried yourself kris?

there havent been any definite discussions about this one..

ordering it from selbys would be the perfect option, but they went bankrupt right?

The S13 swaybar just touches the sump in a A31.

I belive whiteline took over the selbys line and now are back in action.

so is it actually wearable??

well i went to autobarn and they said they dont make it for a31..

if it touches, it will slam the sump when the swaybar moves does it? if i hit a corner, it will flex for sure

for the ten billionth time, s13 will not fit! neither will anything else. GTR mount points are different (I think) cause of the upper control arm and different knuckle design.

A31 is a unique, one-of shape. I have contacted Fulcrum asking what the f*@# happened to selbys and all they said was they will be producing sway bars using all teh old selbys gear and info but they haven't started producing the sway bars yet. As far as I understand they moved into the old selbys shop in Sydney. I found a web page the other week claiming they have the selbys family working for them, producing custom sway bars. I'll try and find it again.

Edited by RBceffy25

Mine had a S13 bar in it, compared to a stock ceff swaybar, the part where it bends around the sump area is a few inchs shorter than A31, hence the s13 just touching the sump.

I would be still using it if it didnt foul my 6.5 ltr sump, the stock ceff swaybar also hits my sump :)

Kris has a S13 swaybar in his A31, post so pics up for us man.

Toffy runs a 32 GTR front swaybar with no hassles?

Edited by works 510

s13 will fit the suspension geometry and it will definitely work well with SR20 engine...

currntly stuck wit the rb20 but if i use swaybars exactly for a31 i would still be able to use it for the sr20

so selby is still stuck with the finances...

id take any custom made ones.. i wonder what huddy put on his ceffy

s13 will fit the suspension geometry and it will definitely work well with SR20 engine...

currntly stuck wit the rb20 but if i use swaybars exactly for a31 i would still be able to use it for the sr20

so selby is still stuck with the finances...

id take any custom made ones.. i wonder what huddy put on his ceffy

Yes of course it would fit perfectly with an SR... I think thats the whole point we are all trying to make

If any one is interested, all I need Is a standard front sway bar and have it sent to a guy I found to use as a template/sample. Then we can all have actual heavy duty, adjustable 27mm A31 Cefiro swaybars!:P

Yes of course it would fit perfectly with an SR... I think thats the whole point we are all trying to make

If any one is interested, all I need Is a standard front sway bar and have it sent to a guy I found to use as a template/sample. Then we can all have actual heavy duty, adjustable 27mm A31 Cefiro swaybars!:)

So no-one has one?

C'mon people! Real, actual A31 front sway bar!

for the ten billionth time, s13 will not fit! neither will anything else. GTR mount points are different (I think) cause of the upper control arm and different knuckle design.

A31 is a unique, one-of shape. I have contacted Fulcrum asking what the f*@# happened to selbys and all they said was they will be producing sway bars using all teh old selbys gear and info but they haven't started producing the sway bars yet. As far as I understand they moved into the old selbys shop in Sydney. I found a web page the other week claiming they have the selbys family working for them, producing custom sway bars. I'll try and find it again.

selbies make them i had one ordered, it was delivered about a fortnight ago but im splitting cats car up. I just sold it over the weekend.

Mine had a S13 bar in it, compared to a stock ceff swaybar, the part where it bends around the sump area is a few inchs shorter than A31, hence the s13 just touching the sump.

I would be still using it if it didnt foul my 6.5 ltr sump, the stock ceff swaybar also hits my sump :P

Kris has a S13 swaybar in his A31, post so pics up for us man.

Toffy runs a 32 GTR front swaybar with no hassles?

yep , fits perfect , all you have to do is bolt it to the lca instead of the strut (let the connecting arm hang down instead of up) . simple , so i'm assuming r32/s13 are very similar and should fit , when i start stripping my car down i will take pics and post up a thread instead of spamming lol

selbies make them i had one ordered, it was delivered about a fortnight ago but im splitting cats car up. I just sold it over the weekend.

do you have the contact number? i saw fulcrum website they said they took selbys and puts them back to life.. but then i emailed them to order it n then nothing happens :s

called them and they said they gonna call me back... dont hear shit from them since then..

if you have any more custom made front sway bar, id be happy to be your trash can :ermm:

oh and is the front tension bar important as well? i saw kris had it fitted on his..

just wanna know if its worth my 150 bucks