SAU Community

2x Bridgestone Adrenalin 255/40/17

Hello all,

Have 2x Bridgestone Adrenalin 255/40/17 for sale.

Only had them for a couple of months, 5000km only~

Measured 5mm tread inside and outside of tyre. No camber wear (running -0.5degrees)

photo851.jpg

Pick up only.

Price: $600 for the pair.

Thanks

- Patrick

• 2 weeks later...

i must say, these tyres are fantastic, i have had the same set on my car for almost 2 years and i still have tread on them and i have done a couple of track days as well with them, they are probably the best tyre i have ever put on my car.

I would buy these buy i get a discount through my work on bridgestone tyres and get get them brand new for less than this but

Free bump and bit of a plug to try help sell them. VERY WORTH THE MONEY

i must say, these tyres are fantastic, i have had the same set on my car for almost 2 years and i still have tread on them and i have done a couple of track days as well with them, they are probably the best tyre i have ever put on my car.

I would buy these buy i get a discount through my work on bridgestone tyres and get get them brand new for less than this but

Free bump and bit of a plug to try help sell them. VERY WORTH THE MONEY

cheers for the plug! Unfortunately us regular people have to pay RRP for tyres :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• There isn't that many cars yet that are using electric coolant pumps, but they are slowly becoming more common, especially in the euro brands.  back in 2009, they were quite rare, pretty much all were either timing chain or accessory belt driven. That said, the VQ37VHR isn't an uncommon engine, so any decent mechanic should be able to replace the water pump.  I don't live in NSW, so can't make any suggestions.
    • I do not think that the return pipe could be the cause of your particular troubles, unless perchance it is leaking in a lot of unfiltered and unmetered air (assuming your ECU is still using AFMs). And then it could be very bad, but it shouldn't prevent you making boost. Blow then engine up from running lean? Sure. But it would make boost. You really needed to disconnect this thing from the turbo inlets and close those inlet ports off a year ago, and you should do it now.
    • Pressure Ratio = 2. ie, 1 bar of boost (assuming 1 bat absolute pressure at the compressor inlet). This is relevant because compressor maps do not have "boost" up the y-axis. They have pressure ratio.
    • Revisiting this thread again x2... 1 year later. This car has been an ongoing project between life. But, I never removed the re-circ pipe. I know, shame on me. But since then, i took it to get tuned and only making about 280hp (lame) and i'm chasing a boost issue where the car wont boost past 7-8psi. Mac valve installed. Haltech Platinum pro with the map sensor.  This is the first time i've tackled the turbo side of things, but i have that side somewhat taken apart to chase the waste gate vacuum lines. And noticed this stupid pipe again. I'm peicing together the puzzle and @GTSBoy mentioned that it was a big vaccuum chamber and said a bunch of car math stuff that I couldn't quite follow the car math (im trying). You guys think this would be the culprit? between rotting vacuum hoses?  i'm making a DIY boost leak tester this weekend.