SAU Community

Stolen Green Rx7

Hore34

So sorry to hear about your car, mate.

Will keep a look out for it and should be able to spot it from miles out with that kind of colour and mods.

(Just wondering how the car got stolen though, but it's none of my business.)

The guy who stole the car took the keys from Goodlife desk (dont know how) mate told the girl who took the keys and she only said "i dont know".... sus much?.

So the car was parked at Goodlife health club centre and the key was taken from the front desk?? Damned!

So no security camara or anything in that area? Maybe it was also one of the member there?

they got camera's but they are not even working, yeah maybe.

What the heck! In that case, I think the health club has to be responsible as one of their staff actually hand the keys over to the wrong person.

If I left my keys at the front desk, to come back later and be told by the cow behind the desk that she'd given the keys to someone else, who subsequently stole my car, I would have punched her in the ovaries.

what wheels is he running? hard to tell from the angle...because this will be the first thing they'll try to sell so tell us what it is and we'll all keep an eye out for the seller then work back from there. its either a joyride they are after, wreck the car apart and strip it to sell for parts or simply burn it to remove evidence etc. either way lets hope we get these C*NTS because thats prob your mates pride and joy...sweat and tears.

camera there bt not working what a joke....

Speaking of which, I have seen this RX7 in Thornlie area last year...has to be one of the nicest RX7 in WA.

Looking forward to seeing it again as to catch those bastards...even with green body and black stock bumpers.

I've told my Mrs and my brother about this too, so I've three sets of eyes from me. Good luck to us all.

I swore I saw this car yesterday waiting at the Beach, Wannroo lights didn't know it was stolen at the time or I would have followed them.

They where heading towards the Wannroo, Jundalup way Hope this helps

thanks

Chris