SAU Community

Wtb Eoi - S1 Rs4 Stock Speakers

Stagstock

I'm looking to get a set of good stock speakers from an rs4 s1 I'm not sure if the ones in the leather twin sunroof model are different, if they are I want those ones.

Let me know what you want for them. Sick of one speaker.

0422219937 Txt only or PM me.

i think they should all be the same, no matter the model, i mean weren't they in the bottom of the rear doors and the bottom of the front doors, and if your car had, the tweeters in the a-pillar.

dont buy that stuff from kenwood or pioneer,sony etc, i have bought many of them and none are ever as good as the original ones, reason being they are used with amps mostly, and the stock ones are supposed to just fit straight into your car wiht your basic radio.

i run a kenwood deck and have the 2 original front speakers in and 2 kenwood rear speakers, kenwood was $150 for the pair, and they just suck really bad. no bass, terrible treble.

but i think most japanese car manufacturers use the same size speakers. i know that the kia rio my mum has has 6.5" speakers with perfect sound, sounds like a sub when bass is all the way up too. not as well as a sub, but the bass is more than i would ever need.

i have fit them into my car and they seemed to fit perfectly. just never ever bought a set for myself. since i dont want my shitty $150 speakers to go to waste.

like said, kenwood and pioneer etc, will all go well in their own setups so if you buy a pioneer sytem then they will osund good, if you buy kenwood system that will sound good, but dont mix and match.

the original ones are manufactured by clarion. see if you can get a decent set to keep the good sound

Jean

Yeah i've had a couple of other sets in the car and frankly none of them sound as crisp or bassy as the original speakers, and I want to maintain the stock interior including the speaker mounts as they are moulded in the fronts but screwed into the rear doors. Honestly, add a decent sub to the twin din factory pioneer deck and it's quite impressive for OE.

i should have some series two speakers which i believe are identical, but only the front's i have kept the rears, they are in near brand new condition as i got the car a few years ago when it only had 35.000 k's and i pulled them out to put a full stereo in the car, i gotta check in the garage but im certain there stored in a box with other car audio stuff, how much are you willing to spend and where are you located ?