SAU Community

My Other Ceff....

toffy

Bump for this thing , it's now gunna get all the required parts to make it straight and roadworthy , aaaaaaaaaaand a sunroof and I found a towbar on the back of it today LOL , daily spec here this ceff comes! . it was ALOT more that 5mm across in the strut tower too , closer to 50mm actually!

yeah , i need better offset rims , they 'tuck' a lil :blush: , say goodbye to the 'street dancer' cefiro :(

What happended to that street dancer cefiro!

Would you want to sell the Insurance Diana side skirts and rear bar?

Ill happily pay for shipping to SA???

Let me know, cheers Dan

It's just a rough shitter tbh , the vin had been swapped from another ceff (in japan , they didn't try to hide it too much :rolleyes: ) , the whole chassis is stitch welded but some of it was useless and waaaay over board , big runs in the paint all round , filler was cracking off the flares and lots of stuff was missing or broken , it is easier to bring the white shell upto scratch (that thing has had a hard hit on the rh front which requires a front chassis rail and sqaring back up on the appropriate machine) , it's costing me 1k to get done but that will make it a much better shell than the blue one , and registerable .

I'm not sure what i'm doing with bodykits , i now have uras , fk and the stuff off the blue one so something will be for sale once i make up my mind what's going where i'll let you know if i'm selling them :) . i will be selling lots of ceff parts as soon as both a31 are alive again too :)

yeah , i need better offset rims , they 'tuck' a lil :blush: , say goodbye to the 'street dancer' cefiro :(

Sorry that was a poor attempt at humour, I meant the tyres the shell is resting on... ;)

Edited by Stang

It's just a rough shitter tbh , the vin had been swapped from another ceff (in japan , they didn't try to hide it too much :rolleyes: ) , the whole chassis is stitch welded but some of it was useless and waaaay over board , big runs in the paint all round , filler was cracking off the flares and lots of stuff was missing or broken , it is easier to bring the white shell upto scratch (that thing has had a hard hit on the rh front which requires a front chassis rail and sqaring back up on the appropriate machine) , it's costing me 1k to get done but that will make it a much better shell than the blue one , and registerable .

I'm not sure what i'm doing with bodykits , i now have uras , fk and the stuff off the blue one so something will be for sale once i make up my mind what's going where i'll let you know if i'm selling them :) . i will be selling lots of ceff parts as soon as both a31 are alive again too :)

Cool man,

I need a bunch of parts for my car, If your keen on selling some stuff let me know.

Shame about the car, I remember reading all the stories about the VIN number and import approval's etc years back.

Im super keen on the Diana rear bar and side skirts. Please sell them to me!!! :worship:

Sorry that was a poor attempt at humour, I meant the tyres the shell is resting on... ;)

no need for sorry , i was being humorous back , since there were tyres tucked under the car :P

Cool man,

I need a bunch of parts for my car, If your keen on selling some stuff let me know.

Shame about the car, I remember reading all the stories about the VIN number and import approval's etc years back.

Im super keen on the Diana rear bar and side skirts. Please sell them to me!!! :worship:

yeah i saw first hand the vin had been chopped out and another put in , i will be selling the left overs once i have both my other ones up n running

:( that blue cef was amazing. no doubt had its flaws but i was sooo close to buying it back in the day.

was in the pics, very rough in person , can make a better one out of the left overs quite easily

had to send the old girl to my 'storage' yard for the minute , i have a hq race this weekend so i needed the trailer it was on (note , r32 stuck in the background , wet mud/grass = no traction :whistling:

post-20231-0-21115900-1313066441_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Nah it's not sams old one , i heard a story it's down huonville for sale but i'm not sure that's true , last i heard sam sold it to a guy up north-west? . The wagon did have a good rear bar , but i pinched it for a ute i have :ph34r:

• 4 months later...