SAU Community

My Other Ceff....

toffy

ok , i just bought a roller A31 to swap all the gear off my purple car onto this one because the direction of the other one pretty much doesn't need anything it has atm... Soo i picked it up today and i'm about to start the build (i have about a week to make it roadworthy , so expect a few updates) . I'm a little un decided on the exact direction i wanna go with this one , it's either going to be pearl white like it is , purple the same as my other , black or candy red-ish :P

post-20231-1288179928_thumb.jpg

the reason for no updates so far is because i've been getting my new daily on the road , now that's finished i can move on to this girl :laugh: , first up i'll be stripping the trim out of both (inc dash) and deciding what will go best in each :P . pic of daily :

post-20231-1288672598_thumb.jpg

nice! :

Released September 1, 1988. 当時S13型シルビアのオプションパッケージなどでしか採用例のなかったプロジェクターヘッドランプを標準採用した斬新なフロントマスクが特徴的であった。 S13 at the time was characterized as a standard feature the innovative front mask Projector was used only in cases of optional packages such as the type of Sylvia. 流麗なデザインながらボディ形状は窓枠付きの4ドアセダン(その代わり後席窓ガラスの開口面積が小さい)で、後に登場する4ドアピラードハードトップのR32型スカイライン、4ドアピラーレスハードトップのC33型ローレルとは基本コンポーネンツを共有する姉妹車。 Body shape design yet elegant four-door sedan with a window frame (the small window opening area of the rear seat instead), which appeared after the R32 Skyline 4 Doapiradohadotoppu type, 4 C33 Doapiraresuhadotoppu Laurel and sisters sharing a car-type basic components. マルチリンク式のリアサスペンションを持ち、駆動方式はFR。 Multi-link rear suspension with a drive system is FR. 発売当初は全車にマニュアルトランスミッションが設定され、エンジンに関しては2LのRB20系エンジン3種(EGI付SOHCのE、EGI付DOHCのDE、EGI付DOHCターボのDET)を搭載。 Originally released on all models is set to manual, 2L engine for three of the RB20 engine system (EGI SOHC with the E, EGI DOHC with the DE, EGI DOHC Turbo w DET) is installed. 中でもRB20DETに関してはR31スカイラインに搭載の180馬力から205馬力にパワーアップした仕様であった。 Among them was the RB20DET R31 specifications for the power from 180 hp to 205 hp skyline onboard. 標準車のRB20DETターボエンジン搭載グレードのクルージングをベースとし、日産の特装車専門の子会社オーテックジャパンで、カスタマイズを施した「オーテックバージョン」が前期型の途中から追加設定された。 Based on the standard car and cruising RB20DET engine turbo-grade, specializing in Special Purpose Vehicles Nissan subsidiary Autech subjected to "Customize Otekkubajon" type is set in the middle of the previous fiscal year to add. 1990年9月、最初のマイナーチェンジで中期型になったのを機にヘッドランプをフォグランプ内蔵異型角型2灯式ハロゲンタイプにしたモデルなども追加されたR32型スカイラインGT-R(GTS-4)に搭載の4WDアテーサE-TSシステムを移植しRB20DETと組み合わせた、国内向けセフィーロでは最初で最後の4WDモデル「アテーサクルージング」(後期ではSE-4)の追加も試みられた。 In September 1990, was also added to the model and two-lamp type halogen fog lights integrated rectangular headlights atypical opportunity to become a minor at the first Mid-type R32 Skyline GT-R (GTS-4) Atesa equipped with 4WD RB20DET E-TS system in combination with transplantation in the country for the first and last Cefiro model 4WD "Atesakurujingu" (in the late SE-4) also tried adding. 1992年6月、再度のマイナーチェンジの後期型では2500ccのRB25DE搭載モデルの追加があり、同時に全車5速ATのみとなり、バンパーの大型化で3ナンバー化される。 In June 1992, again in the latter type of minor changes in RB25DE 2500cc models there are additional, and only 5-speed AT while all models, it will be three in number of larger bumpers. FRならではの走行性能重視のレイアウト、そして人気車と基本コンポーネンツを共有しておりパーツ入手に困らないという観点から未だに人気がある。 If the layout of the FR performance-oriented driving, still popular in terms of obtaining troubled parts and components to share and basic and popular cars. ( Yahoo 自動車より 抜粋) (Yahoo Excerpt from motor vehicles)

pulled the front guards off to swap over with the purple ones , l/h side was all good , pulled the right hand side off to find the upper rail has had a big f**koff hit (think of petes blue silvia nick) , i wonderd why the r/h door was hard to shut , i was blaming the bent guard , anyways , a couple of quick measurements later told me the upper rail (strut tower) is pushed over ~5mm and bent shit everywhere , you couldn't tell because it'd been patched up on the inside :P So now i gotta work out whether it's fixable or i should just send it to the crusher

yeah the lower rail is still close enough, it's mainly upper rail and firewall too , i can fix it but i don't know if it's worth it , i'd need a empty A31/C33 half cut i reckon , will see how it goes in the next couple weeks

i'll take some pics in the daylight :(

Edited by toffy

yeah i have a r32 shell , they are different , i'm onto nic_a31 for his front cut , i'm still not 100% it's enough :S . i don't care about cars that have been crashed before , at the end of the day all cars are just metal welded together , as long as the repairs are done properly , this shell has been repaired but dodgy as f**k so it'll cost thousands to get to a level that i'd be satisfied with putting it back on the road and a fair few days work which means it wouldhave been way easier to just go get the one i have complied/engineered/registered (in tas engineering is virtually a myth once your car is rego'd , popo don't look under bonnets unless your a complete ass ... actually popo dont even pull you over if your driving sensibly, no matter how ghetto your car looks) , the only problem with my purple one is it has to go over the transport and i know a couple of the transport officers really well which means if i put a car over the pits it has to be 125% perfect because they know i know better :P .

• 5 weeks later...
(in tas engineering is virtually a myth once your car is rego'd , popo don't look under bonnets unless your a complete ass ... actually popo dont even pull you over if your driving sensibly, no matter how ghetto your car looks) , the only problem with my purple one is it has to go over the transport .

moves to TAS :banana: