SAU Community

350gt Plug For Lights Ballast And Copy Of Nav Cd

GT-R LM

Hey guys i am running the standard xennon light in the 350 but at compliance the plugs to the ballast have been chopped off, does anyone have them for sale?

They are currently just threaded through and held by 200mph tape.

Also does someone have a copy of the std nav disk i can buy off them.

Much Appreciated Guys.

Hey guys i am running the standard xennon light in the 350 but at compliance the plugs to the ballast have been chopped off, does anyone have them for sale?

I just bought the plug with cable ends, 5000K globes, and the ignitors from a US ebay seller for $150 all inclusive. Its just arrived but I haven't installed yet, thats a weekend job. Hopefully all good.

Since its already Xenon (just with a dodgy connection yes?) from what I can read you dont need the other stuff, but in case, rough breadown below:

harness with plug: $20

ignitors: $40

globes: $60

combined postage: $30

So for you, $50. But anyone else who only has ballasts left, this is what to expect to buy and how much.

Thanks guys,

i only need the plug to the ballast, the lights work fine with the tape, i just want the plugs so i can do it when i service it next.

Strydes can you pm me the details. are they the same as the jap spec?

Chris can i bother you for a copy just pm me the price ?

Thanks again.

They are second hand ones from a G35 and I'm hoping they are the same as Jap spec :laugh: Will find out on the weekend. Pics are very close up and look the same though.

Sellers name is oemxenonparts

Then just search for G35 stuff.

They are second hand ones from a G35 and I'm hoping they are the same as Jap spec :( Will find out on the weekend. Pics are very close up and look the same though.

Sellers name is oemxenonparts

Then just search for G35 stuff.

Thanks Strydes.

Could you throw me a pm when you have fitted them to see if they are the right ones?