SAU Community

A Girl In Need Of Help....

R34tassiegirl

Hay well done savman you only asked what every one was thinking,people should have fun and have no limits,be silly and stupid,i know i am and love it . plus i don't give a shit what people think.

why is every one taking this so seriously,.

It is a lady[girl]with a r34 very good choice,the more skylines the better.

I followed you on monday along cimitere st and the car looks nice.

stuart

hehe R34tassiegirl don't let the boys scare you off! Of course they're going to ask for pics :( Just tell them to fck off...

Is your R34 a turbo? There's been a few suggestions about some places to go in this thread... just specify what you're after... ppl are willing to help! I assume you just want somewhere for reliable servicing?.... and you're not planning on massive modifications for anything?

• 1 month later...

It's nice to know their are other girls on the forum, it's a bit daunting when the forums are dominated by guys.  I hope to finally take possession of a V35 sometime this millenium if it ever gets here,  I'm looking forward to being a skyline owner.

It's nice to know their are other girls on the forum, it's a bit daunting when the forums are dominated by guys. I hope to finally take possession of a V35 sometime this millenium if it ever gets here, I'm looking forward to being a skyline owner.

My sister has a 350gt. She doesnt know didly squat about the car and had a mechanic Ex BF who usually did all the service/maintenance. The only mod it has a 20" Konigs..

But saying that, I've taught her a few things like swapping a tyre in the event of a flat, or basic things on what to check on, ie water/oil levels tyre pressure n the fact that e10 is not the best of fuels, and just because its cheap doesnt mean it helps.

she's not a modding type of person and gets around in her beast fairly well just on those basics.

Just ask anyone here, everyone will have an input after that