SAU Community

Rb26dett For Sale

scan0001.pdf Hello All,

I have a BNR34 red top engine for sale, it is one of the few that can have its history certified. I is in a 99 V-spec GTR that was imported into Australia in the early 2000's. I have the original dash at 17,000kms and a Nismo 320km dash sitting at 112,000 in the vehicle currently. The engine has been serviced religiously at 5,000k intervals and uses no oil, the only engine mods were HKS cam gears that weren't dialed in and a N1 water pump when the timing belt was replaced 5,000kms ago. Outside of that it ran a HKS EVC, Garret 7's, Pods and Apexi FC, all to put a modest 389 hp out at the wheels.

We were looking to rebuild the engine, but have decided to go with a N1 power plant instead.

There is an issue with the engine, number 5 cylinder is running low on compression 12% out, the guys at X-speed believe it to be a cracked ring. So if anyone is interested this engine would suit a rebuild, we are looking for offers now as you will be able to see and feel how the engine is running and make a decision based on that. I have no doubt this engine will run as it is for another ten years, it runs perfectly the only telltale is that is was breathing a little heavier than normal under boost at 17psi.

Engine location is Perth WA, please get in touch if you are interested. I am being completely transparent here, I have no doubt I could sell this engine for a lot more without disclosing what I know about it. If you would like to chat to the cars mechanics re the engine, please contact me first thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...