SAU Community

Gcg Turbos Garrett T51Rspl (Custom Steampipe Manifold)

now this turbo cost me nearly 3k and the manifold cost me 1200, so this setup is worth over 4grand and will make easy 800hp at the wheels on your gtr.....

i have no pistures at the moment as this is more of an eoi than a neccesary sale.

the turbo has a single entry 1.06 rear housing and has an elbow welded to the polished compressor housing easy install...

the turbo also has 300dollars worth of water and oil fittings attached..

the manifold is brand new and has never been used and the turbo was on a show car that only ever got driven on and off a trailer so no stress at all... not even seeing boost(kinda sad for a turbo like this) genuine 1000hp GARRETT QUALITY!!!!!

price is $3500 or will trade for some work meisters or other high quality gear for r32 gtr.....

NO CHEAP dream boats PLEASE!!!!!!! if you are a cheap flamin mongrel then stay out of my thread....

apart from that all are welcome to throw me offers thanks

• Like 1
  • Nope 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone looking please refer to here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/346507-gtr-parts-and-tough-good-offsett-wheels/page__p__5602251#entry5602251

There may well be a reason for the delays I am experiencing, and I will happily have my posts deleted the day that I have my money or PFC, but I have made several attempts to contact Chris re this to no avail.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

STILL FORSALE DUE TO TIME WASTERS AND DREAMERS....

if you want a serious turbo setup fort your gtr that WILL GET YOU INTO THE 10 SECOND BRACKET AND PROBABLY THE 9 SECOND TIMEZONE IF YOU CAN DRIVE AND YOUR CAR DOESNT BRAKE.....

BUY THIS SETUP....

$2500 for the manifold and the turbo....... thats as cheap as you will ever find something like this

i am now very much over people telling me that they want to buy this and getting me to send pictures and spending my money calling them only to never hear back again...

like i said earlier i dont want to sound arrogant or rude but if your not GENUINELY interested ie: actually have money and want to buy a turbo setup...... DONT MESSAGE ME!!!!

having said that, i will sell the turbo and manifold for $2000 as a pair this weekend only!!!! if it isnt gone by monday the price will go back to normal and i will just wait till it sells... this offer is only valid for people who have not already contacted me and waisted my time

so come and buy it

• 3 weeks later...