SAU Community

Im Importing V35 350 Gt And Have Some Questions

jay_song

hmmm...

i suggest (no pressure) but contact (if you wish)

ben from jspec

Kristian from Iron Chef

Aaron from Import Monster

:)

if you can get your deposit back and walk away as you've said (which i question)

then feel free to go that route.. personally i hate being stuffed around in situations like this where your financial investment is in the hands of many third parties who aren't pulling their weight.

hmmm...

i suggest (no pressure) but contact (if you wish)

ben from jspec

Kristian from Iron Chef

Aaron from Import Monster

:)

if you can get your deposit back and walk away as you've said (which i question)

then feel free to go that route.. personally i hate being stuffed around in situations like this where your financial investment is in the hands of many third parties who aren't pulling their weight.

I am importing my V with Iron Chef :D.

Good on you man.. Hope you're enjoying the process. Just don't answer your phone if he drunk dials you. I hear he gets on the turps and beats his lovers!

But.. Some people say that keeps the relationship exciting..

yeah...........google Ed Lee !!!!! ---Mate of mine had "interesting" experience !!! ............Hey, you can buy my black 350GT for much cheaper :whistling: -its got got another 2 doors though & you can actually see it / drive it :rolleyes:

post-74919-0-35839300-1292820172_thumb.jpg

This guy is trying to save money by importing it himself and not buying one that is already here. The one in the pic is an 03 Premium Auto in black which ok could be worth another 2K on top of a Silver. But how many V35 Premium Auto coupes can you get for $20,000 on carsales when bargaining with the seller. Given the same car here you would only get $23,000 for it at the most if you sold it tomorrow. These cars are not all that easy to sell. So if the guy wants a bargain and that is why he is doing it to save some money then it should cost under $20,000 for it to be worth it. You are paying $7000 to much when you compare it to cars you can buy here right now. Manuals Premiums are more expensive than Black autos and I know of a few that have sold for less than $23,000. What people ask and what they get are completly different things.

G35me is bang on ........painfully hard to sell these things when the time comes --very limited market.......even worse for a sedan!! There's some great cars already here that you can actually sit in,drive & check out -rather than risking a sight- unseen one with an "interesting" importer :whistling: .

I wanted a black sedan--so i waited..........& one came up in Botany (Vesrion one) ---cloth interior but i wasn't a fan of the leather/suade combo of the premiums ---i drove it ---got it checked out by Stateroads for $350 ---perfect!.....bought it & its never given me any trouble. Only trouble I have is now trying to sell it for a reasonable price.......and when its $5K lower than other series II (in black --or silver), & still no calls .....people must think its got issues. Frustrating!!! Trouble is, people in general public land only know 350Z & maximas & are spooked by "imports"....even when they are superior to the local cars.

If i were you man, I'd pull out now........and check out the ones already here for much less. At $27K ..you'll never get anywhere near your money back if you have to sell one day. (like me)

While I agree with you in some aspects, I have plenty of customers who come to me prepared to spend more than what cars are fetching locally - some people want to know their kms are legit, some are looking for a specific car that they can't find locally, and others just prefer importing something themselves.

Thanks for that update today Kristian, only 8 days before she gets on the boat!

Did you make a mess in your pants when Kristian gave you the email with 40+ attatchments of your baby? I remember i did, made the slight wait even more exciting :D