SAU Community

Hello All!

Spectrix

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yupp too easy :), just got told worst case scenario that if they have to order from melb then it'll be Wed next week, so hopefully I'll have them by then :D

Cool that makes five then.... anyone else want to join in?

Room for one more :)

Joey the purple paint that is what I am interested in, is it a deep/dark purple or a light purple?

Zoixy, Sorry I thought you were with us when I sorta yelled out if anyone want their calipers painted, well there we go, go the number date still good for everyone, it is the 21st of March.

Chris - What time should we all rock up at umart? Also what time are you open to tonight so I can drop around this UBD after picking up my baby from Gav's. I am so sorry I forgot it, I hate taking money and not delivering goods which have been paid for, dont like it at all :) I was too busy highlighting maps for the run :)

Hay spectrix can you let us know when you are doing another workshop is Bris ? can't make it to the one on the coast as you all ready have the numbers and I won't have the line by then anyway . I don't know if you guys knew there is also a drift day on the 21st out at willow bank , starting around midday $10 spectator fee and I think it was $100 to enter ( Qld raceway ) I will try and find the post if you want ? thought you might do a cruise up there after to show off you pretty new shiney calipers. oh and don't forget to post the photo's after your finished I want to check out the different color's