SAU Community

Looking For At Least 400-550Kw

looking for something with at least 400-550kw or more. and must be AWD (or a supra)

looking for R32 GTR AWD. or supra. (possible R33 if i like it enough tongue.gif)

Must be in Queensland or close to Brisbane, or can get the car to Brisbane.

if anyone knows another website like this where i could find the car i want would be greatly appreciated.

PM OR POST PLEASE.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have got a collection of GTR33. One of them has a T88-38GK on a forged RB26 putting out 455KW at all wheels. Are you looking for street or track car?. It is registered in Vic, may have problem registering it in QLD

call Alex on 0433878905

cheers

looking for something with at least 400-550kw or more. and must be AWD (or a supra)

looking for R32 GTR AWD. or supra. (possible R33 if i like it enough tongue.gif)

Must be in Queensland or close to Brisbane, or can get the car to Brisbane. (REGO in QLD will be needed)

if anyone knows another website like this where i could find the car i want would be greatly appreciated.

PM OR POST PLEASE.

Thanks.

If money was no object I would go one of these, my choice is -#3. 2010 Dodge Viper (600 hp)

http://www.autobytel.com/content/research/top10/index.cfm/action/highhorsepower/page/3/listtype/9/vehicleclass/sprt

The skids would be epic

On a serious note what have you got planned for the car, drag-circuit-dyno queen or just a streeter, only reason Im asking is a 2.6-3 ltr making that much power would be quite the lag monster unless you dont plan on letting it get below 5000 rpm, I would assume, if its a streeter with rego.

A) there is a WTB section

B) settle down on the bumping.... Forum rules are once a week, not once every day

C) how about having a search through the rest of the for sale section and find a car like what you are after

I agree. Way to many WTB ads have been popping up in the for sale section lately. It's getting somewhat annoying.