SAU Community

91 Nissan Silvia Q's Black $4500 12 Months Reg

Hi all,

'91 Silvia Non Turbo 2.0ltr Auto

Got too many cars so need to clear a few and this is the one i am least attached too.

Had the car for about a year and a half, let the reg run out and bout another toy instead. Car is a clean stocker with mint interior, good body and runs very well considering the age of the car.

Exterior

Few dints, scrathes and chips in the paint otherwise its a very clean car (could do with a buff and polish). Standard bumpers and rear spoiler, factory electric sunroof.

Interior

Immaculate for ages, i swapped out the dash for a clean unmolested one so the interior looks extremely good considering the age of the car. Carpet is mint, factory floor mats front and rear, Installed a simple but effective stereo system in the car in the factory mounts so u cannot tell. factory nissas rear speaker covers on the parcel shelf hide Alpine Type-S 6" 3 way speaker, while the stock door cards hide Pioneer speakers that fit in the standard speaker mounts, all this is powered by a panasonic headunit with cd, mp3, and aux in which is usually connected to my ipod.

Driveline

Standard everything, did not want to mod my daily driver so everything has been left as is, will give the car a service before final pickup as the car has not been driven in months, otherwise needs nothing for rwc

Wheels & Tyres

Car has what looks to be a factory nissan wheel of somesort but not sure what, they are 14" and have very new but cheap looking tyres on them

Summary

Price: $4500 with reg and rwc ($3800 w/out reg and rwc)

Colour: Black

Ext Cond: Good

Accessories: Sunroom (Factory Option)

Interior: Standard Grey Cloth

Int Cond: Excellent for age

Stereo: Panasonic top of the line headunit

Speakers: Alpine Rear 6", Pioneer Front 3x5"

Mechanical: Standard sr20 mates to 4 speed auto

Mech Cond: Good

Wheels: 14" Black (jap brand multispoke, nothing spec but suit the car)

Km's: 190xxx

Reg: 12 Months

RWC: Supplied with sale

Pics up shortly

Cheers,

Adam