SAU Community

Fs [Vic] Q45 Afm And Bosch 044 Pump

As title states. Q45 air flow meter which will register values up to around 400kw I believe. Full 3 inch internal diameter. Comes with a couple of clamps and some silicon connectors. Used to good effect on my RB25/30. Never had a problem with it. Comes with plug too. If you have a powerFC you can simply select this AFM from a list on the hand controller and the ECU will read the output voltage scale and modify your fuel mapping accordingly, so you can plug it in and drive it to your tuner without a problem. Offers excellent part-throttle and idle resolution as it originally came off a factory engine in an Infinity. Still a better option that most MAP sensors in my opinion for a street car.

Chasing $300 posted anywhere in OZ. Guaranteed working condition. Car idled perfectly with it.

Caveat: need to keep it on the car until engine is sold so I can show the buyer a running engine. May be a week or two.

Same deal with the 044 pump, it has been used for about 5000km only. Very good condition. Guaranteed genuine item not a copy one. Looking for $150 posted anywhere.

Edited by StockyMcStock