SAU Community

Brisbane Northside Cruise

mustang_music

Just be aware that imports are every second Thursday... Dinosaurs on the other Thursday.

I dont think this is the case anymore. The spot is slowly dying cause everyone is going to the other one on the south side. Imports are there every week. Occasionally one or two dinosaurs but its mostly commodores, s15 and gtr's.

Was not aware of the glorious/nebo runs.

Edited by hylian

What the deuce, well i guess it was just a matter of time... Here's hoping they set it up as intelligently as they have at wild horse mnt exit ;p

lol I noticed that, just take the exit and hammer thru to the on ramp if u wanted too, the 10-20 seconds you lose from the 'detour' you make back up at 150+

*ahem* not that I wanted to try or anything. lol

you didn't notice their fixing that also?

the second cameras are being installed up by the mobil servo...

no I never go down there but thanks for pointing it out.

I'll try spot it on my way to work

few days old but anyways. Theres one at mobys the 2nd before caloundra, run this trip everyday for 2 years and have never even been on. have seen techs there most days tinkering. Have been told many times by mobys blokes that they are just for the trucks. Just get the angle right pass on the right lane with the car in the left on ur back qtr, tried and tested, but then again dont reckon their on.