SAU Community

Worlds Greatest Shave 2011

spence01

post-61131-0-11621900-1296553302_thumb.png

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

PLEASE HELP ME TO HELP OTHERS!

I'm taking part in Worlds Greatest Shave 2011. Please sponsor me!

The money I raise is used by the Leukaemia Foundation to fund services to support patients and families living with leukaemias, lymphomas, myeloma and related blood disorders. All the services are free. My fundraising also funds blood cancer research to find better treatments and cures.

Take a look at my Profile Page by clicking this link:

http://my.leukaemiaf...3863&Lang=en-CA

Please sponsor me by making an online donation using a credit card. I'm aiming to raise as much as I can for the Leukaemia Foundation. Their vital work provides patients with practical support during their long and tough treatment, as well as funding important research.

Did you know?

- Every hour of every day, at least one person in Australia is diagnosed with leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma.

- Every two hours, someone loses their life to blood cancer.

- $26 can provide emotional support to help someone overcome the shock of being diagnosed

- $40 can help improve treatments and find cures by funding a PhD student's laboratory costs for a day

- $57 can support patients who are too ill to drive by providing a day's transport to and from treatment

- $80 can give a regional family who've had to move closer to treatment, a place to call home for a night

For more information about the Leukaemia Foundation visit their website: http://www.leukaemia.org.au

Thank you for your support!

Brandon Spence

post-61131-0-53809200-1296553233_thumb.jpg post-61131-0-60804600-1296553247_thumb.jpg post-61131-0-78638200-1296553258_thumb.jpg