SAU Community

R34 Gt-V 4 Door

Well, it's soon going to be time to move on from the Skylines to something bigger and more family friendly. I'm putting this up now to gauge any interest but am looking to sell in a few weeks time. I purchased this in 2006 right after it was complied with 32,000km on the clock and it now has only 80,000km !

It's a 2000 Model Series 2 GT-V which means it has everything the Turbo model has except this has the Non-Turbo engine and gearbox. It as the RB25DE NEO Engine & 5 Speed Manual Box. Color is Athlete Silver.

Car has been maintained by me ( a registered mechanic ) and one other mechanic ( the only other person I trust with my car ) and it gets whatever it needs. The car is ALWAYS GARAGED and hardly driven ( 10,000km per year ).

Zero accident damage but there are a few minor marks on the body. No leaks of any fluids.

Here's the things I've done to it.

UNDER BONNET

• KOYO 53mm Radiator ( temp NEVER gets above half way up the gauge even in 45 deg temps )
  • Apexi Panel Filter ( in standard air box )
  • Air Intake Deflector
  • Splitfire Coil Packs & Iridium Plugs
  • Stebel Magnum Horns ( gets the message across :D )
  • Earth Kit

BRAKES

• CUSCO Master Cylinder Brace
  • ADR Approved Nylon covered Braided Brake Lines
  • RDA Groove Rotors
  • QFM Brake Pads

EXHAUST

• Fujitsubo Legalis R Stainless Steel Cat Back ( sounds like a M3 under acceleration - & 100% legal )
    or
  • Factory 4 Door Turbo Cat Back & I'll throw in the Factory 4 Door Standard Cat Back

UNDER CAR

• Bilstein Height Adjustable Shocks
  • KingSpring Coils
  • Whiteline Front Sway Bar
  • Whiteline Castor Kit

WHEELS

• 350Z Anniversary 18” Wheels
    or
  • 350Z 17” Wheels

IN CAR

• Recaro Drivers seat with Bride Rail
    or
  • Original Factory Seat
  • NISMO Short Shifter
  • Tinted Windows ( Privacy Tint )
  • Series 1 Steering Wheel and Gear knob ( Black )

OTHER

• RayBrig Light Globes
  • NISMO Smoked Side Indicators

NSW Rego until NOV 2011.

Selling price is $15,000 ono as is or I can bring the price down by removing items like Recaro, Fujitsubo, 350Z 18's etc and putting the alternatives in/on.

Car is in Sylvania NSW. Serious enquiries only please.

PM me ( Scott ), Post here or 0414-862-626

Pics to come......

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone want to make an offer ? I 'will' need to sell the car since I need to buy something bigger soon, and need the money to do it.

BTW, tomorrow I'm removing the Fujitsubo Cat-Back and Recaro, and fitting the Turbo system and factory seat. Also probably remove some of the small after market items and re-fit the factory stuff.

• 2 weeks later...