SAU Community

R33 S2 Dashlights Not Working

R33Keaton

My dashlights on my r33 s2 keep flickering on and off, but for the most past, they remain off.

ive took the whole dash off, replaced the 5 blue globes.

Its really strange, it seems like it works sometimes and others it doesnt.

I just would like some help because its a problem which ive had for a while, and ive decided to put my foot down and try my best to fix it.

Any help mwould be much appreciated..

Thanks SAU

• 2 weeks later...

I booked my car into an auto electrician. and 30 mins later and $20 bucks spents. I found out the problem is my aftermarket dash face. Its a blue luminous one and something is wrong in the circuit they told me. So does anyone know what i should do? Where do i buy a new one, and whats the average price. Thankyou

hey Keaton, which auto electrician did you use? Im looking for one as my parklight fuse keeps blowing glare.gifsigh

any help or recommendation would be very much appreciated mate

• 2 weeks later...

hey Keaton, which auto electrician did you use? Im looking for one as my parklight fuse keeps blowing glare.gifsigh

any help or recommendation would be very much appreciated mate

Hey mate, I wentt to Hooleys Auto in Joondalup, winton ave. But i think they also come under the name Autospark. Their hourly rate is 100 dollars an hour, but i think thats a pretty standard rate.

To any one else, i fixed my problem but cutting out the aftermarket dash gauges, and now ive got the stock one, which was behind it, and its a lot better :)

Hope i helped out :D

Problem fixed.